Trusted Contributor

I ordered this maxi dress for my niece's(for her) upcoming birthday. She does a lot of entertaining.

[ Edited ]

2EH15.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: I ordered this maxi dress for my niece's upcoming birthday. She does a lot of entertaining.

Lovely... and it looks like it's also comfortable too.  You should get a lot of wear out of this one.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I ordered this maxi dress for my niece's upcoming birthday. She does a lot of entertaining.

Very pretty, nice colors.  I love maxi's, wear it in good health Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Its beautiful do you mind if I ask where you found it?  I need something for  my daughters baby shower although I am not tall and slim like this model.

Honored Contributor

Lovely maxi, very pretty colors, enjoy the birthday!

Text that reads HAPPY THURSDAY.

Esteemed Contributor

Very Smart.....................

Honored Contributor

It is beautiful.  Love the colors and that style.

My engagement dress was almost identical to this dress.  The exception, it was a solid burgundy color.  

i hope your niece loves it too and wears it in good health.

Honored Contributor

Wow.......I love every single detail of your beautiful dress.

Enjoy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

It's beautiful. I especially love the sleeves.

Respected Contributor

Re: I ordered this maxi dress for my niece's upcoming birthday. She does a lot of entertaining.ss

@spumoni99 I hope you do not mind if I respond.....I saw the dress on the soft surroundings website.