Trusted Contributor

I never thought that I would not enjoy watching denim&co.Our world has changed,plus all my clothes are hanging in the closet,can't go anywere.I have denim&co things I bought in Fed,have not worn it.Hopefully with the vaccine coming things will get better.

Honored Contributor

Hopefully things are going to begin to turn around. Smiley Happy

Hold on to the faith and rearrange your closet for all of those lunch dates.

Honored Contributor

@bewise wrote:

I never thought that I would not enjoy watching denim&co.Our world has changed,plus all my clothes are hanging in the closet,can't go anywere.I have denim&co things I bought in Fed,have not worn it.Hopefully with the vaccine coming things will get better.

I hear you got some cute things in March and never wore them,  

Honored Contributor

I'm afraid by the time I can finally get out and wear my clothes, they'll be outdated...LOL! But I hope not. 

Honored Contributor

With my gym closed for many months, being home much more with the frig. and pantry within spitting distance, I'm just trying to be sure my clothes FIT when it's time to get out. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

With my gym closed for many months, being home much more with the frig. and pantry within spitting distance, I'm just trying to be sure my clothes FIT when it's time to get out. LOL

@Shanus 

You can always walk up here to western NC and have lunch!!!!!Smiley Happy  Loss in no time!

Valued Contributor

Re: I never thought!

[ Edited ]

I try to wear my nicer casual clothes at home sometimes. Not everyday or when I am cleaning bathrooms. But I feel happier when I dress comfortably but attractively. I went in the closet to look at my pullover sweaters and found some I didn't remember having before I bought new this year. I told myself to wear last years now and enjoy it. Save this years for going out to the store or doctor. My really casual stuff like sweats are kind of worn out but I hesitate to buy more when the other nicer stuff isn't being worn. I feel really depressed in sweats every day. I don't wear dresses or fancy clothes but sweats make me feel blah.

Detachment isn't the absence of love but the ability to take care of yourself in the midst of someone else's choices.
Esteemed Contributor

Not buying new clothes has sure saved me money!  And I've realized that I really do not need all those new clothes every season.  I can wear what I already have and look and feel great.   It's been an education, plus lots of moola in my savings account!  Win-win.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@ECBG  Thanks for your invitation. I've seen some delicious looking cafes in your beautiful city. Better get there before the snow starts, huh?