Contributor

I needed to share about my Clarks shoes issue

I bought the Jillian Leap the other week in a size 7.5.  Really nice shoe but a tad too small.

QVC no longer has the 8 in pewter for me to either exchange or reorder.

I remember past posts commenting on shoes.com.... so I just checked it out.

I found the pewter, size 8 on sale for $49.95, plus an extra 25% and FREE shipping.

my total for the shoes was $40.83

I am returing the pair I have to QVC, of course-and yes, I'll eat the shipping of $5.50

that order total was $77.91...... 

Honored Contributor

Re: I needed to share about my Clarks shoes issue

@AlexisDGlad you found a way to get what you wanted and at a good price.

The most important question I'd have, though, is why you didn't buy from that source the day you thought QVC's price was okay with you.  Because you obviously know a way to check, what was their price the day you chose to order from QVC?  That's the only price that means anything to me - 

Contributor

I liked the shoes so I bought them, millieshops.  It was not until a week or so after I placed the order that I read other posts about finding same shoe for cheaper.   I was unable to cancel the order on QVC so I had to wait for them to be delivered.  I was unsure if the 7.5 was going to fit.  

Since they didn't fit, I needed to send back.  Then I decided to search on another site. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AlexisD   Smiley Happy

I am finding it absurd to have to explain our  actions and reactions on QVC,  over and over again to the QVC kissers on this board!

I find myself doing it all the time.........(which I'm gonna stop doing,right now!!! )

It is no ones business but my own,where,why,or how I shop!!!

Valued Contributor

@AlexisD I had the same issue as you last year!! I actually found Clarks from Amazon that were less expensive than on the Q...same style, same color, free shipping. 

@millieshops I often forget about shopping at other sites, as maybe the OP did. I'm thankful she shared the savings she found from another website Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Years ago I was purchasing a lot from QVC.  Then I got smart and started to look at other sites online and I have found that I can almost always find a better price or same price, but with free shipping.  In the past 10 years or so, I have ordered from QVC only about 5 or 6 times.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@AlexisD   Smiley Happy

I am finding it absurd to have to explain our  actions and reactions on QVC,  over and over again to the QVC kissers on this board!

I find myself doing it all the time.........(which I'm gonna stop doing,right now!!! )

@MalteseMomma    Then perhaps you should refrain from constantly airing your complaints on QVC's Bulletin Board.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have learned the hard way to check other places when QVC presents something I like.  Just yesterday Katy Perry had a pair of sandals I really liked.  I wasn't going to pay $80 for them I did find them at 6pm for half the price.  

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 your response is perfect!!! simple but to the point Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@AlexisD   Smiley Happy

@MalteseMomma    Then perhaps you should refrain from constantly airing your complaints on QVC's Bulletin Board.

@Kachina624 

Noone forces you  or anyone else for that matter, to read them!  

And,unless someone appointed you QUEEN of the boards,which i seriously doubt!

I can post whatever and wherever I want !