Respected Contributor
On 5/31/2014 lavendar said:

I'm in Cambridge. A close friend of mine grew up in Longmeadow. I haven't been there in many decades but I remember some lovely areas.

When I say "there are no fashion rules where I live," you understand. Years ago when my late mother was visiting me, she said,"Where are all the women we saw shopping today at Ann Taylor? I'm in walking distance to Harvard Sq.

I grew up in Buffalo and I often see a WNY LLady posting.

I grew up in NY, too---on the North Shore of Long Island in the Village of Greenlawn.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor
On 5/31/2014 Sheesh said:

I'm in Cambridge. A close friend of mine grew up in Longmeadow. I haven't been there in many decades but I remember some lovely areas.

When I say "there are no fashion rules where I live," you understand. Years ago when my late mother was visiting me, she said,"Where are all the women we saw shopping today at Ann Taylor? I'm in walking distance to Harvard Sq.

I grew up in NY, too---on the North Shore of Long Island in the Village of Greenlawn.

Greenlawn is not too far from where I actually live-- 15 minutes by car!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor
On 6/1/2014 JustJazzmom said:

Small world---I was born in Huntington Hospital and went to grammar school at St. Philip's in Northport.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

Me too... Northport Lady.. but moving south soon....

Contributor
On 6/1/2014 PattiJ said:

Me too... Northport Lady.. but moving south soon....

And I live in Huntington!! Hi ladies.

Respected Contributor

I grew up in Buffalo, about four hundred fifty miles from you. There is someone who posts as WNY. I wonder where she lived.