Esteemed Contributor

Re: I need a brief/under garment which has some support - any suggestions?

The Jockey Slimmer Muffin Tamer sound exactly like someone would want for tummy control. Many of these so called moderate shaping garments don't have a high enough waist to actually hold the tummy.  In some styles, the waistline is cut so that it sits in a place where it can create muffin top on the slimmest of waists.  

Honored Contributor

Re: I need a brief/under garment which has some support - any suggestions?

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1....when I want a slimming garment I have used the 'assest' brand at Target.  It is a branch of Spanx.  I always purchase the one that comes to my knees because if you buy one that stops at your thighs, there will be a 'line' that shows...I don't care what anyone says it does show, unless you are wearing a dress.

The weight is like hosery not overly hot.  I will say that I have looked at several target stores and cannot seem to find that product but that was this winter so I am hoping they will restock come spring.

edited to add: I have tried the jockey boyfriend short...two different sizes, they roll up, but the fabric is very nice....but I will not wear them, it was a waste of money for me.