Highlighted
Super Contributor
Love Sparklestar's black ones too.
Super Contributor
On 3/8/2014 PinkSugar said:

Not my style, I have very thin ankles & can't wear straps around them. I also don't like the wedge heel.

that's a shame. No straps and no wedges. that doesn't leave much for you in the way of stylish sandals.

Respected Contributor
On 3/8/2014 mnmom said: I'm not understanding the love for these styles. They'd be okay under pants. Too much leather for me -- my feet would be too warm. To me, they may be "fashion," but they are not flattering. The thick design and so much leather make for a clunky foot, IMO.

What's to understand? It's probably just not an appealing style to you.

They are sandals and open so I don't think feet would get warm. I'm happy with my choice.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/8/2014 sparklestar said:
On 3/8/2014 mnmom said: I'm not understanding the love for these styles. They'd be okay under pants. Too much leather for me -- my feet would be too warm. To me, they may be "fashion," but they are not flattering. The thick design and so much leather make for a clunky foot, IMO.

What's to understand? It's probably just not an appealing style to you.

They are sandals and open so I don't think feet would get warm. I'm happy with my choice.

Yes. I was trying to be polite. You are right, they are not an appealing style to me. Thank you for correcting me.
Respected Contributor

I own 6 styles of Earthies (that I can count..there may beond I love them all.They are so comfortable and well made. I think some take a bit of getting used to because they are a little different in the pitch. Those you posted are so pretty.

I own the Monaco (2colors),Laguna(putty)Tortola(2colors),Positano (bone)and one more style I cannot remember.