Contributor

A376800 Isaac Mizrahi Live! Button Front Camp Shirt w/ Daisy Sleeve Cuff! Why was there so few?..I finally found a top that is ME and that I can afford. WHAAAAAA has anyone ever found a return relisted if they sold out? I want to keep watching for a return size L-am I wasting my time?

Honored Contributor

@AutumnJan wrote:

A376800 Isaac Mizrahi Live! Button Front Camp Shirt w/ Daisy Sleeve Cuff! Why was there so few?..I finally found a top that is ME and that I can afford. WHAAAAAA has anyone ever found a return relisted if they sold out? I want to keep watching for a return size L-am I wasting my time?

Do what everyone else does.  Just keep watching for it.

Super Contributor
That is really cute!!!
Trusted Contributor

Super cute!

Esteemed Contributor

Keep checking, many times a day.  Two years ago I was obsessed with a Susan Graver dress.  By the time I got my first one, most of the colors were sold out.  But I relentlessly kept checking and I was able to get all the colors.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@AutumnJan 

That is adorable! I really like it in black!

One would think with so few left it would be at a deep discount?  I think this means they will be replenishing it...keep your eyes open

Super Contributor

I think that top is adorable.... I do hope more becomes available...I will keep an eye on this item....sometimes I think they only manufacture a small amount....they wait to  see if it becomes popular....

Super Contributor

PS..... I just watched the video...they said they didn't have very many...200 had been sold at that point.... and.... I quote " only order of the year "....we shall see...I have heard that quite often...I always wondered if true...or selling gimmick....

Respected Contributor

@TVLand wrote:

PS..... I just watched the video...they said they didn't have very many...200 had been sold at that point.... and.... I quote " only order of the year "....we shall see...I have heard that quite often...I always wondered if true...or selling gimmick....

It usually is true when it's a seasonal item (which, it sounds like, this would be).

Honored Contributor

Adorable....3x in pink available.