Trusted Contributor

I always liked watching his shows and his robes were terrific. I have one that is thread bare now and it's lasted at least 5 years or more. Love to have Stan back and selling his robes. Please QVC, bring him back.

Honored Contributor

OH BOY DO I AGREE!!

Stan is the Man!

Please bring back your REGULAR FLEECE night shirt robes with the four buttons at the top! My favorite robes! Please ..... I know others love the soft plushy mushy fabric but I don't!!

Also bring back your Chanille robes! I remember you saying they were ""out of style"".... No Sir.... Chanille is timeless!

Stan we miss you!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

there is very little sleep/loungewear presented

my dear mother loved stan herman items and they did last

Trusted Contributor
On 4/4/2015 Q4U said:

OH BOY DO I AGREE!!

Stan is the Man!

Please bring back your REGULAR FLEECE night shirt robes with the four buttons at the top! My favorite robes! Please ..... I know others love the soft plushy mushy fabric but I don't!!

Also bring back your Chanille robes! I remember you saying they were "out of style".... No Sir.... Chanille is timeless!

Stan we miss you! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Yes Q4U, I loved his Chenille robes too and my thread bare robe is Chenille. I also have one other robe of his that I bought from ebay, but al they had was a small and so I went with it. It fits okay, but I like extra room and comfort. There's one on the website now with the leopard and black print, zip front style which I love, I may buy it in the medium.

Honored Contributor

Love, love, love chenille...................I don't see it anywhere now-a-days. It could be a great 'come-back'. Loved the chenille styles with the raised chenille flowers, whether tonal or in contrasting colors.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

"IF" there was any one show I would actually wait for, then it would be Stan Herman's robes.

I always bought 2 of anything with soft cotton. I was so sure that he would be around longer but heard him say.... last year, about (maybe) 8 months ago when someone called in..."I am not doing anymore chennille".

I stopped watching anything he had on from that time -on!!!!!

From `that last 8 months` ago show, he had poly blends and fabrics that were of a lesser quality. Then came Carol H with her polyester 'stuff'. I had seen over 50+ of the exact gowns/robes in a market shop center (on a rack) selling for $5.98- $9.98.........all made in 'C'.

I invest in quality fabric only.......not seeing much here anymore!

I buy online or narrow my clothing down to two highend shops for myself. That's where the better made fabrics are...for me.

Large items that would be about the same elsewhere / (electonics) would be the only thing I am interested in, lately. Convenience, I suppose-maybe-sometimes.........

Contributor
Me Too!!!! So much "fashion" on the Q now that I have absolutely no interest in, yes some cute things, but you just can't beat a well made snuggly chenille robe or soft fleece lounger! I, too, have a few that are old and threadbare. They are several years old and I have enjoyed them very much :-) Please bring our Stan back...We love him!
~there is never an excuse to be unkind~
Super Contributor
I do so agree.....come back Stan and bring your fleece chenille robes........your robes are TIMELESS CLASSICS.......IMO your designs like you are never out of style.......
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/4/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

Love, love, love chenille...................I don't see it anywhere now-a-days. It could be a great 'come-back'. Loved the chenille styles with the raised chenille flowers, whether tonal or in contrasting colors.

ROMARY, hello~

I actually have the chenille 1/2 zip with 'oh so great raised flower type (raise threads) and will hold on to them if I have to have the clutched knuckle hand configuration fingers.

Too expensive to make. Polyester is a great profit/ mass produced/ made in 'C'.

My one was around $100.00

Super Contributor

Y E S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!