Esteemed Contributor

The hosts who have filled in for Carolyn have all done good jobs, and yes, some a little more enjoyable than others, at least for me.  And even though I've bought way too much in the way of fashion in the last year or so and try not to succumb to temptation, I still enjoy the shows, especially Denim & Co, and most especially Carolyn and Gary together.  

Just wanted to say I miss Carolyn and will be so glad when she's back! 

Trusted Contributor

Me, too! I hope she is recuperating and resting and will be back, soon!

Valued Contributor

I miss her too!  My husband just asked me the other day when she would be back! So lots of people missing her & will be glad when she is back. Hope she is doing good & recuperating well from her surgery. She is a wonderful lady! 

Esteemed Contributor

I miss her, too....but hoping she is taking it easy and getting better...we don't want her to rush back before she has fully recuperated....

Honored Contributor

Me five - I really like Carolyn.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

Me-six!

I agree with Circles- I want her to be fully recuperated- take her time and smell some roses!

Honored Contributor

I miss her too, but I'm looking forward to her healthy return. BEST WISHES TO YOU, CAROLYN!!!! 

Respected Contributor

Carolyn posted a pic yesterday on FB. She looks great!! She is posting a little more, so must be feeling better. I miss her also.