Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm tired of hearing what things would cost in LISA's store ...

Well......HOLD YOUR HORSES.........I am hoping itis a joke...but over on the Beauty Board....someone said he is coming out with a Beauty line of cosmetics...

Trusted Contributor

She is overbaring,can't watch her.She walks around as if she is the model.Her clothes probably in Calif can't sell  like here in qvc,I know she just wants more.Horrible vendor.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I was ready to say "Lisa WHO?"    However, I realized who the Lisa was.  Some of her clothes are strange.  Who wears cargo pants?  I find most of her clothes over priced for the fabrics she uses.  Cat Tongue

*raising hand meekly*  I wear cargo pants.  Does that make me a fashion don't? Cat Sad

You should raise your hand proudly.  Who cares what anyone thinks about what you wear?  A lot of those pants typically sell.

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I was ready to say "Lisa WHO?"    However, I realized who the Lisa was.  Some of her clothes are strange.  Who wears cargo pants?  I find most of her clothes over priced for the fabrics she uses.  Cat Tongue

*raising hand meekly*  I wear cargo pants.  Does that make me a fashion don't? Cat Sad

@islandgrrl. I ordered two pairs so I guess I'll be a fashion don't too. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Well......HOLD YOUR HORSES.........I am hoping itis a joke...but over on the Beauty Board....someone said he is coming out with a Beauty line of cosmetics...

Just a lip collection!  Why does that make me laugh?  Woman LOLWoman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@islandgrrlApparently we all are! lol But having said that these aren't cargo pants; they're highwaisted pull ons with pockets on the thighs. In my book it takes more than pocket placement to be a cargo pant (which I wear too)

As for the OP I too find it condescending and patronizing to keep explaining that she felt an obligation to dress all us po folk!

Respected Contributor

From watching her shows I have decided I am not a California style shopper.

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I haven't seen her today but I saw what the TSV was on the site.

What the heck is "California Crepe"?  Looks like poly/rayon.  Do they soak the fabric in the Pacific before they make it into pants?

Crepe injected with Botox?

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I find it funny the number of posters here who think everyone doesn't wear a certain piece of clothing or designer. Not everyone walks around in the same type of clothes. Smiley Frustrated

I'll tell you who wears cargo pants. A lot of men do. They find them handy to put cell phones, keys, and wallets in. Same goes for ladies who don't like carrying around bags. I did it when I had cargo pants.