Honored Contributor

I'm thinking of getting this

[ Edited ]

It's Citizens of Humanity.  It's not a skinny (although it looks like it) but a cigarette.  You can cuff it too.  The color is Firestone.  The rise is 10"  inseam is 27" and ankle opening is 13" (that make is a cigarette) Pretty color and it's stretch which I prefer.  This would make it an ankle length but I like it. 

Image result for Cara High Rise Cigarette Jeans firestone

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm thinking of getting this

I wear these in the Summer with a small cuff turned up at the bottom and then I put on flat sandals. They are really cute and makes it nice if you are going somewhere you don't want to wear shorts or a skirt but you don't want to look like you are dressed for Winter.

Respected Contributor

@songbird

You own a lot of (blue) jeans!

Honored Contributor

@lulu1wrote:

@songbird

You own a lot of (blue) jeansLOL!  Not a lot of blue!  Lots of colors, really.  I guess they would be different shades of blue.  I only have one pair of black jeans.   And 1 pair of white.  But I have off white too.  I once lined them up, and yes there are difference in the color.  I tend to like the light, powder, bleached blue.  I have darker ones, but yes....the darker the less I like it.  I have actually one 100% cotton jean.  It's fine.  I like it.  But I prefer some kind of stretch.

Honored Contributor

@songbird  of all the jeans you have shared with us, I like this pr the best

Honored Contributor

@songbirdwrote:

@lulu1wrote:

@songbird

You own a lot of (blue) jeansLOL!  Not a lot of blue!  Lots of colors, really.  I guess they would be different shades of blue.  I only have one pair of black jeans.   And 1 pair of white.  But I have off white too.  I once lined them up, and yes there are difference in the color.  I tend to like the light, powder, bleached blue.  I have darker ones, but yes....the darker the less I like it.  I have actually one 100% cotton jean.  It's fine.  I like it.  But I prefer some kind of stretch.

@songbird, how would you describe the wash in the pair you're showing? I would say it's a medium wash, not too light or dark.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor

wish I were long and lean in the legs like the model in those jeans, but great, simple outfit paired with that white shirt

Honored Contributor

They look nice.

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird, I really like the jeans, and I would really like to look like her in those jeans.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!