Esteemed Contributor

I’m thinking Candace’s line might not be renewed

Candace Cameron Bure's show today was clearance, just as all her items are now. When I looked at the new clothing coming in, everyone but Candace had new pieces. I'm bummed because though not a luxury line, I liked her and some of her pieces. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I’m thinking Candace’s line might not be renewed

Just an idea that since she basis her line on California lifestyle she's not going to have tons of coats, hats, sweaters and other warm clothes etc and that's what QVC will be selling going forward until next year. I've never bought from her line but I like her clothes because they are my style. I don't need winter wear. A sweater here and there is enough for us. Haven't worn a coat in decades. So maybe she'll be back in the spring with new stuff. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree - I think she's done.

I looked up her items the other day and almost every single piece was either "As-Is" or a clearance sale price.  That's not typical of any of QVC's clothing lines.  It seems like they are just trying to get rid of her inventory.

It's too bad because I do like some of her clothes.  I bought a whole bunch of tops from her in the last year and I have had good luck with almost everything.  Yes, as others have stated, some pieces are too short or boxy, but I can usually tell which ones to avoid by the presentations.

Oh well.

Honored Contributor

ebay

Honored Contributor

a thought:

maybe stuck in a boat somewhere

I noticed that Marshalls doesn't have the usual amount of FAll clothing in right now 

Honored Contributor

After reading this, I'm almost sure she won't be back.  I'm disappointed.....

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

a thought:

maybe stuck in a boat somewhere

I noticed that Marshalls doesn't have the usual amount of FAll clothing in right now 

I was there Saturday.  Yes, I did notice.  There were a few things, but not much.  There was a TJ Max further over, but I didn't go in there.

Occasional Contributor

I'm disappointed too.  I really liked this line and will definitely miss it.  I think Candance did a great job presenting the items clearly and her clothing was unique and fit well.  What a shame that it's gone and it seemed to sudden.  

Respected Contributor

I like her line and I am smaller person so her items fit me well.  I have her jeans and sweaters and tops.  Just received two blouses on lunch time specials and have three of them already.  I never thought about her line being dropped.

Honored Contributor

I think her clothing is more for the younger women, not older,so that shows most younger ladies do not shop on here.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.