Respected Contributor

I'm surprised no mention of LG's Fashion wkend Dress

Lori Goldsteins's Rayon 230 Elbow Sleeve Dress which comes in Petite & Regular. I got the Reg. A606868 in Glass Blue.

I would have preferred a shorter sleeve but loved that breezy fit & hemline for the summer. Anyone order it? Curious minds need to know at least this one Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm surprised no mention of LG's Fashion wkend Dress

If I was in the market for a dress, that would have been one I'd have considered and in your blue color too.  I'm a huge fan of the 230 Rayon and have many tops made of it. It doesn't wrinkle and launders so beautifully plus it's a natural fiber. It was a good price too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  I agree & I prefer dresses in the hot months. I live in florida & its get brutally hummid in the summer. Today it will be nearing 90's! That dress I would wear indoor with air conditoning because of the hummidity here. It will be perfect for early spring tho. 

Valued Contributor

Yes I ordered it in the neutral. Don't really need a dress but prefer a shorter dress & it seems theres mostly maxis & midis so want a shorter one on hand. 

Respected Contributor

I have not purchased it but I also really liked the blue.  Just trying to talk myself out of ordering because I've ordered so much lately.  

Respected Contributor

@AZfem  I also liked the neutral which sold out fast. I ordered the blue the day I posted so should recieve on the 18th. I didn't watch the presentation but looked up deals on the website. Did you recieve yours yet? 

Valued Contributor

@Kabella yes I received but its probably going back. The fabric is very nice but it looks like a Hawaiian mumu on me!  How these things look on 5'10" models versus a 5'4" person like me, is vast! Wishing you better luck with your purchase!

Respected Contributor

@AZfem  Wow, I didn't think it looked as wide as a Mumu but I knew it was loose fitting.  Maybe you could wear it with a skinny belt or long scarf with one of the colors to zitch around the waist. I have a few dresses I do that with & it looks good. I'm 5'6" & I will let you know my thoughts on it when I receive the dress. Have a great wkend.

Respected Contributor

I ordered it this weekend.  Hoping it works for me.  

Respected Contributor

@Roni18 @AZfem  I have not recieved the dress yet. Called CS & it should be here today.