Respected Contributor

Re: I’m sorry but I think it’s just wrong!

@Andreatoo wrote:

According to Amy's presentation Aday had on a size 2. I missed what size she was wearing so I'm only guessing

Clearly they had a size 2 in the studio but had none available to purchase according to the Availability guide while they were presenting it

@Andreatoo 

Sometimes things sell out quicker than anticipated. Maybe they didn't have a model that fits the remaining inventory. Lots of scenarios possible, they don't seem "wrong" just realistic.  

Super Contributor

@Andreatoo  I just checked and a Size 2 is available.

Honored Contributor

My guess is that the model must wear what size QVC has available for them to wear.  Back before the jacket was on clearence, samples were sent for the models to wear.  Example: They sent a size 2 and a size 18 plus.

The jacket is on clearence and sizes are limited, but all other jackets that are available for sale are in the warehouse.  Even if there was a size 8 model on the set, there would be no sample size jacket to if it her.

It would not be prudent to have every size jacket on the set.  There is not enough room for that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoftRain 

You're looking at the wrong item. It's the one with Amanda modeling 

A386593

Honored Contributor

@Carmie 

I'm not asking for every size model! But if you're completely out of the size it doesn't seem right that you've got two girls wearing that size for the presentation?! Why not use Jackie?

Honored Contributor

Assuming that no other size was available I think it would've been more appropriate to simply state that the sizes are very limited between a 10 and a 3X. Don't tell us that the model is 5'8 and wearing a two, It serves no purpose, just let her model the jacket

Respected Contributor

Not a big deal to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@jonbon 

It is to me but then I'm a size 2 and I wanted one!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@jonbon 

It is to me but then I'm a size 2 and I wanted one!

They do have the jacket in size 2 in the black and silver. You might want to place your order now.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

So should Amy and Aday wear a size 8 because its the smallest size available, although they wear a size 2?  Do you think anyone would buy it if they saw it baggy and falling off of them?

😄😄😄😄😄  Ridiculous. Q can use  a size 8 model if smaller sizes aren't available. 

@Pearlee.  Do you seriously think they have a models in all sizes nearby on standby waiting in case they sell out of a size?  With covid restrictions they have a max of 2 models working a show and one is a plus.  The stylists must work with what they've got, models and clothes.

Your suggestion is riduculous.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment