Honored Contributor

I’m sorry but I think it’s just wrong!

I'm watching fashions night in and they just presented a Dennis Basso tweed jacket. The jacket is gorgeous! The model, Aday, and I'm assuming Amy also, are both wearing a size 2 yet the smallest size available was an 8?!

I get that it's on clearance and therefore limited but why present a size that isn't even available?!

Trusted Contributor

Re: I’m sorry but I think it’s just wrong!

@Andreatoo , I just checked the item and the 2 seemed to be available on the website.  

I've been watching that jacket too.  I don't need it for sure, but I like the longer length and it looks so Chanel!  

Honored Contributor

So should Amy and Aday wear a size 8 because its the smallest size available, although they wear a size 2?  Do you think anyone would buy it if they saw it baggy and falling off of them?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

So should Amy and Aday wear a size 8 because its the smallest size available, although they wear a size 2?  Do you think anyone would buy it if they saw it baggy and falling off of them?

😄😄😄😄😄  Ridiculous. Q can use  a size 8 model if smaller sizes aren't available. 

Esteemed Contributor

Size 2 appears to be available

Honored Contributor

Maybe, just maybe, so many people ordering the system has not caught up with it yet.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

😄😄😄😄😄  Ridiculous. Q can use  a size 8 model if smaller sizes aren't available. 

@Pearlee Sincerely doubt the misses items were available when the models were booked from the modeling agency.  They just asked for "misses models"to be sent.

From what I have read models are not in residence there.

Honored Contributor

According to Amy's presentation Aday had on a size 2. I missed what size she was wearing so I'm only guessing

Clearly they had a size 2 in the studio but had none available to purchase according to the Availability guide while they were presenting it

Honored Contributor

Sometimes it will say "sold out" but only cuz people put them in their cart and then later change their mind.  I would keep checking to see if it becomes available.  Nothing is perfect.  

Honored Contributor

The two, four, and the six weren't even listed on the website. They must've been gone for quite some time