Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm sorry, but I have two issues...

As an artist, I bet you prefer clean lines, at least, no clutter. Like me, I am a musician, and if the cymbals were playing on every single beat on a half-hour piece of music, I would think that way too much! Or, in cooking, if you are throwing in every spice from in your cabinet, uh....probably not a very tasteful idea.

I like a main theme, in dressing and in makeup. If some (Like LG, or whoever) want to advance their sense of style, that's fine. But sometimes I think people just do not discriminate enough. I do not prefer the LOGO style (in general), nor do I like gobs of eye makeup.

Honored Contributor

@ArmoBuyer 

It is fine not to like Logo; I’m sure lots of ladies don’t care for the lines you like. Not every line is going to suit everyone’s taste and that is good. I, for one, don’t want everyone to wear the same styles. Don’t pick on lines you don’t care for. Someone, somewhere loves them. 

Same for makeup. Different people like different looks. Just leave it be. 

Trusted Contributor

@ArmoBuyer   The world would be a very boring place if we all looked and dressed like cookie cutter versions of each other.  

Super Contributor

I don’t really think you’re “sorry.” 

Esteemed Contributor

Bless your heart, thank you for sharing.

Honored Contributor

And here I thought we pretty much exhausted all the "bag lady" comments.

Esteemed Contributor

Let me get this... you do not like Logo and you ordered a top anyway? Well to answer your question you are not the only one who has said this looks like bag lady clothing. O/P I would run for the hills when the logo cheerleaders show up and read this.

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Only two?

Smiley Very Happy Lol

Honored Contributor

I don't care who makes it or sells it...... if it suits my taste I will give it a go.  There have been vendors on here I never thought I would purchase anything from...."too much going on",  "too modern", "too matronly"... and so on.  I try it on and what do you know?  To my surprise, somehow it works! I find it kind of fun to step out of my comfort zone now and then.

Regular Contributor

I think you need to read your own post again........ In saying that we all have personal taste and preferences in one breath and that Linea is matronly and IM clothes cheap looking you are doing just what you stated you would never do. I have IM tees and they are not cheap looking especially in pima cotton and only a few Linea but they are lovely looking clothes. Oh and IM makes most people look fat? How is that not insulting, these are your opinions but you do all women a disservice stating your opinion in the manner you do.