Contributor

Re: I'm sorry, but I have two issues...

Why does Barbara QVC keep removing everyone lol 

Esteemed Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma   I pretty much defied everything my mother told me from about the age of 12.  What I wouldn't give to have her back for a week, a day, whatever, just so I could listen to all her  good sense and caring ideas.

I am sure there are many folks out there who feel exactly the way you do.  It is so sad that a lot of parents are appreciated after they are gone and didn't get to hear their children say thank you while they were still alive.  I never stopped telling my mother and father how much I loved and appreciated them because I honestly felt that way, they were the best but I didn't always take their advice, most kids don't.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

Everyone has their own style and how sad and boring it would be if we all dressed alike. I find pieces that work in my wardrobe from every line that QVC sells, although not every piece in every line is my style. It sounds like you are more comfortable with more structured pieces (like my mother) rather than the more bohemian unstructured styles and that is fine because that is your style. That being said, saying the rest of us, that do like LOGO, look like bag ladies is a little insulting. My mother wonders why her granddaughters aren't dying to spend time with her, but every time they are around she criticizes what they wear and how much make-up they have on. She thinks her way is the only way and it is not.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

#1- Agree  For myself, I would never choose anything LOGO.  I haven't seen it look good on anyone, even the models.  I consider it probably the ugliest line of clothing I've ever seen and it makes people look much larger than they are.  OK, if you're an  xxxs it may work, if you like it.   #2-Disagree  With eyeliner, once I started wearing it, I couldn't go without it.  It's even more important as you get older, when your features don't pop as much.  The key is using it appropriately.  Shadows don't pop without eyeliner and look so much better with it.

Honored Contributor

@ArmoBuyer 

Well, at least you're sorry.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18    Woman LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Frequent Contributor

I  agree regarding LOGO. To me most of the clothes are hideous and the clothes are presented non-stop as well as Graver.  Enough is Enough!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We all have our own individual styles that we like that others think look hideous and we all have those styles that we don't like and might even think they look hideous.  Myself, I abhor (for me to wear) conservative, boxy boring clothing but so many like that type of clothing and it suits them well.  It's none of anyone's business what others like and wear!  To imply that those who like and wear Logo look like bag ladies - WOW there's no other way to put it except it's clearly an insult to those who like that brand.  Just seems like a strange thing to want to post and starting with "I'm sorry" just confirms it!

As for eye makeup - well it depends on each person's eye shape and how the makeup is applied whether the eye is fuller looker or not.  I know on me properly applied eye makeup with liner applied properly enhances my eyes and makes them appear larger and not washed out looking.  If I wanted tinier eyes I would apply the eye makeup and liner differently.  When you paint a portrait you can accentuate the eyes to make them not look washed out with paint.  Well,  eye makeup including eyeliner does the same thing and it is obvious.  

Honored Contributor

QVC caters to millions of people not only in America throughout the world. 

Money talks, and sales are the bottom line for all businesses. 

Esteemed Contributor

This thread and original post has no constructive purpose whatsoever. We all have personal taste and preferences. I, for example, think tha that Linea clothes are matronly looking and I M clothes are cheap looking and make most people look fat. But I don't post threads insulting thousands of women who like them. I wish everyone had better values.