Respected Contributor

I'm signing in so I can post!

I do not want to see (several times a day) that I ordered the Lisa Rinna capris at some point.

Skip that page--let me sign in and post. PLEASE.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm signing in so I can post!

Its been happening for a few days now...why can't they fix it...better question is...why did it happen in the first place...why do they keep messing with this site...who do they have working in their IT department....they need to fire them and get a crew that actually KNOWS what they are doing....

Another question i would like to know....why does this site keep signing me out...let me sign out when i feel like it...not when they feel like it...

Valued Contributor

The only way I got here to post was to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page that tells me what I last ordered, and click on "Blogs & Forums".  Then I need to sign in again!

I hope this is fixed soon or many will give up.

Honored Contributor

I am finding it less fun to post here all around, this latest silly addition, with the continual jumping of the screen....another reason, for me, to come here less often.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Libbylady wrote:

The only way I got here to post was to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page that tells me what I last ordered, and click on "Blogs & Forums".  Then I need to sign in again!

I hope this is fixed soon or many will give up.

I don't see this as a big deal.  It is a commercial site so of course they want to drive us to think about buying from them.  I think it is a tiny inconvenience for free use of this bulletin board!  I don't mind at all.  I'm just happy they support this for all of us to use!  They certainly don't have to. . . 

Honored Contributor

There is already a thread here, in the appropriate forum for the issue.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/SIGN-IN-TAKES-ME-TO-ORDER-PAGE/m-p/3609885#U3609885

Esteemed Contributor

Happens to me now too,must be something ne.

If that is the case now ,why can't we stay signed in  from when we were on the shopping site ?

One sign in ,instead of having to sign in when we leave the shopping area to come here  and have to  sign in again.

Honored Contributor

IT is working on it......and the mods are having the same issues.

there are numerous threads about this issue so they are well aware of the problem.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

Oh my where did that come from? I did not realize what you were all talking about, till I signed in to comment on another post... and up comes my recent orders. Something must be amiss with the QVC computers.......I have enough challenges on the computer, and am a recent poster, without QVC complicating matters. Someone in charge needs to undo this. What in heck would they be doing that for?

Someone must be paying too much attention to some hosts clothing......

Honored Contributor

If it hadn't taken me there I wouldn't know that my new oven shipped on Friday! Woohoo! I'm excited