Honored Contributor

Re: I'm signing in so I can post!

Andreatoo wrote:

If it hadn't taken me there I wouldn't know that my new oven shipped on Friday! Woohoo! I'm excited

@Andreatoo

i love people who always find a bright side! Smiley HappyHeart

To whom much is given, much will be required....
Esteemed Contributor

@Sunshine45

Thank you I appreciate that but I can be plenty negative but this is a message board on a shopping channel website. It's not supposed to be serious is it!? It should be fun and lighthearted. It always surprises me how contentious it gets

Honored Contributor

IMO this is an annoyance but only a minor one.  It's only an extra click to Blogs and Forums and you are already signed in there once you've been at Order Status.  No big deal  in the grand scheme of things.  I'm sure it'll get fixed.

Esteemed Contributor

STILL NOT FIXED....ITS 2:40 PM ...SUNDAY....

Esteemed Contributor

This has been going on for 3 days (the signing in problem).  This website is always screwed up.  You would think they would spend the money to fix it once and for all.  Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Since it's the weekend, IT likely won't resume working on the problem until Monday morning...

~Sic friat crustulum...~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I fear we are looking a gift horse in the mouth. . . They could just shut it down. . . 

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View