Honored Contributor

I'm not usually into florals but

Every once in awhile something will catch my eye. This is lovely!

736-868_00_swatch.jpeg.jpg 736 - 868 on evine. It also comes in a multicolored embroidery but the black and white is definitely my speed! I would love it over a black tank

736-868.jpeg.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm not usually into florals but

I'm a sucker for floral prints, and somewhere along the line realized I look better when the print is on a dark background.

The first one is more versatile, but I really prefer the second one.  Both are beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge 

After the presentation I just watched I think I'm leaning towards the multicolored now! LOL

Honored Contributor

Those are beautiful and florals are grabbing my eyes too.

Honored Contributor

This flowing cardigan is way, way too short! It looks weird. Im own several long sheer flowered kimonos that are knee length. They look so great and I get tons of compliments. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  I love that sort of print. I bought a blouse at Talbots ,that is a botanical print  similar to this ,and I just love it

I am planning to wear it on Easter Sunday..I always wear new clothing on that day..It is part of  tradition for me

I am sure it will look so pretty on you. Wear it in health

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo   I'm the same way - not a big floral person but these look really youthful and trendy in my opinion.  I tend to wear a lot of "basics" (dark jeans or black pants) and this would look so good over a fitted solid color top.  In fact the more I look at the pictures the more I like it!  I happen to be very short at 5-ft so I always watch the sleeve length but this looks like it might work!