Respected Contributor

I'm just not in to message t-shirts!

I guess I see them on teens and twenty-somethigs, but I just don't like them on a mature woman...........jmo!

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm just not in to message t-shirts!

I have some t-shirts that support causes that I favor, and I wear them with pride.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I have some workout tanks that have words on them.  I wouldn't normally go for that look, but I got them for less than $2.00 each and they just get sweaty at the gym anyway!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I prefer not to have words scrawled across my chest, stomach, or hip. :-)

ETA: ... and especially, not my behind.

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I guess I see them on teens and twenty-somethigs, but I just don't like them on a mature woman...........jmo!

I do like some of them--not all.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

i am with @winamac1.....i like some, not all.

i do really like this line peace, love, world......one of my new favorites on qvc. just received a few pieces this week and i am hooked!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I think this clothing line looks inexpensive and the wording immature....sorry.....................saw a few items presented and didn't even think the models looked good...especially with the bold sayings across their shirts.........and the prices 

they are asking for these "worded" tees makes me laugh....but i think many are actually buying this line.........i am just surprised....

Honored Contributor

I agree. They are embarrassing and tacky....like bumper stickers on cars.....just low class.

Honored Contributor

In THEORY, I would not seek out anything bearing a particular message but in PRACTICE, anything that says "World's Happiest Grandma" is JUST PEACHY WITH ME!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden How do you REALLY FEEL?