Honored Contributor

Re: I'm just in shock....and disgusted

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've been shopping at the Q since the late 80s.  I buy way too much clothing and have probably received in excess of 100 returned items.  I know this because of the label on the clear plastic bag, not the color of the shipping bag.  I have never received an item that wasn't pristine, neatly folded with tissue where folded.

I think these posts about returns take on lives of their own with exaggerations and misinformation.

Again, because you've never experienced it, it didn't happen.  SMH

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry 

When I was buying from QVC, I used to wonder just how in the heck those bags got so dirty.

Did they throw them out on the Interstate and let the traffic run over them for a day or so? Cat LOL

Did they haul them out someplace and mix them up with bags of dirt?

Several times, I did see tire tracks, so you never know.

Like you, I hated to even handle them or bring them in the house.

Honored Contributor

I got some shoes today, from Q, and the box is perfectly clean. Why can't they manage that with their bag?. I also got a top from Talbot's and the red bag is sparkling clean ,as it always is @Witchy Woman  That dingy grey Q bag is always filthy, but, the stuff inside is always packaged nicely ,and sealed in plastic, and folded, and clean.

Valued Contributor

't care where it goes. its out of my house.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why QVC-- or any other retailer-- would want to advertise to their customers by the color of the shipping bag, that they are receiving someone's return!  Woman Surprised  Some returns are pristine, so in that case it's not even an Issue.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@handygal wrote:

I don't understand why QVC-- or any other retailer-- would want to advertise to their customers by the color of the shipping bag, that they are receiving someone's return!  Woman Surprised  Some returns are pristine, so in that case it's not even an Issue.

@handygal2 

The Q-Mod mentioned in this thread that QVC is simply changing to new bags to include the new Q Logo .... it does not represent that it is a return.    Glad she set me straight.

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Why wouldn't all my other bags be filthy too @Kachina624 ..They aren't

@cherry Athens delivery services handle probably millions of packages a day. They are not all treated the same.  I have received some boxes with big gashes in them, where stuff could fall out, but it hasn’t.  But most of them do not.  I’m guessing some robot grabbed it and broke the box, because the interesting thing is, the items inside are always pristine, with shipping label and everything.  The merchandise and shipping labels do get messed up in bags I am guessing from shipping abuse.  The Amazon packages are always pristine.  They use local delivery people.

Honored Contributor

@cherry. Maybe they need to get rid of the dingy gray bags and start using dirt brown bags where the filth doesn't show.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I don't I get heaps of things from Talbots, and from H ,and I have never had a filthy bag  from them. Sometimes I get Q bags, on the same day ,I get one from H ,or Talbots. Why aren't these bags filthy too?

Because they were handled by different people at different times.

Honored Contributor

• @handygal2.  They don't do this; the color of the shipping bag has nothing to do with the contents.  That's  just part of the misinformation in this thread.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment