Respected Contributor

Re: I'm just in shock....and disgusted

Can a QVC Mod reply to this post and let us know if indeed the bags with blue lettering come from the return center?  Would be nice to know what is true.  Thanks in Advance

Trusted Contributor

I always have my suspicions when I read these type of posts.  Show us the pictures.  

QVC Customer Care

@seaBreeze   Hi, 

I just wanted to jump in and clarify the white/navy bag has the new QVC logo where the white/orange lettering has the older logo. We are in the process of switching over so some orders may still have the old logo bags. 

Hope that clears up any further confusion. 

Susan

QVC Customer Care

@so so wrote:

I just received a pair of the Cuddl Duds terry shorts....I thought it was strange the bag they were in was WET.... ok. get ready....someone had washed them and put them in the bag still wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley Surprised  the waistband and the drawstring were wet and the string had frayed a bit in the wash..........I am CHOKING!!!!

so....I think I figured out their method........If you get a white bag with orange lettering you are getting a NEW item..... If you get a bag with NAVY BLUE lettering on it, it comes from the return center.....what do they think we are stupid??  I am just at a loss for words right now....calling customer service. just wondered if anyone lately has experienced it as of lately?? thanks for letting me rant and rave.  Smiley Surprised

@so so  We are sending you an email to assist in resolving this for you. 

Susan

Valued Contributor

@luvbnagirl wrote:

@seaBreeze wrote:

Yes, it's true ... navy/white bag is someone's return ... I just received a return & thankfully no one washed my garment. 

So I am wondering in your case, did QVC Return Center wash it (to make it appear new) or did a previous customer?)

This is NOT true! A navy/white bag is not necessarily a customer return.  I've received two this week and items were brand new.  Please don't spread misinformation based on assumptions. 

NO it is NOT true. I just ordered a boho skirt Louis Dell Olio, and it was brand new and beautiful.....came in a gray bag with navy logo. 

Valued Contributor

@threecees wrote:

I would not like to work in the return dept. at QVC.

They must have alot of horrible stories to tell.

I'm sure they do. Have you ever been to a QVC Outlet? Before the one in Rehoboth closed, I went there a few times.....absolutely gross stuff in there, for the most part.

Honored Contributor

disgusting.... yes.... shocking..... no. To be expected on this shopping web site.

Frequent Contributor

I have been receiving my clothing orders recently in the navy and white bags and they are definitely NOT returns. They are folded and packaged in pristine condition.

Respected Contributor

@luvbnagirl wrote:

@seaBreeze wrote:

Yes, it's true ... navy/white bag is someone's return ... I just received a return & thankfully no one washed my garment. 

So I am wondering in your case, did QVC Return Center wash it (to make it appear new) or did a previous customer?)

This is NOT true! A navy/white bag is not necessarily a customer return.  I've received two this week and items were brand new.  Please don't spread misinformation based on assumptions. 

There's an absolute ton of misinformation spread here. Woman Frustrated 

Super Contributor

I thought they changed the colors of the bags with their new logo.  It looks like Black and white to me and all my bags are this color.  I haven't received an orange bag in a long time, I thought they were the old bags