Super Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

but the OP can't cancel her order and use that money that is what is POing her.  

Exactly right...I can understand delays right now, but, not to let me cancel while the item is 'in process' for two weeks, is obnoxious.

Honored Contributor

This is happening to me too.  I asked customer service to cancel an order with Clarks shoes that was on order since 4/21.  She said she will put the request to cancel.  Next day I got a notice it was shipped.  They shipped from PA and I live in NY.  I received something from CA in four days.  It's hit or miss.

Honored Contributor

Last thing I ordered is something I don't care when I get it , so, not even tracking it.   Set of rollers for my micro pedi foot gadget.

If there's something I want I go with National or Chistopher Banks now.

don't watch the shows as much any more either, that way I won't know it's out there. LOL

Honored Contributor

The majority of online orders placed at this time will experience some kind of delay.  If you expect something different than anyone else, you're being unrealistic.  If you have no patience or understanding of the situation as it is at this time, then you shouldn't be placing online orders.  Your expectations are too high.

Honored Contributor

I can understand the OP's frustration.  But QVC, and every retailer, have the caveat stated that most all items are taking longer for delivery.  Some systems, like QVC's, apparently do not allow reps to go in and cancel orders past a certain juncture in their process.

I know it doesn't help now, but try not to order anything online,  anywhere, that cannot wait at least three weeks to arrive. 

Second, if still shopping from QVC, make all your purchases using Easy Pay. Once you receive your item, go in to your account and pay the remaining entire balance for that item if you want.  That way, there's only a minimal amount of your money, the EP, held up while you wait for your item.  

Respected Contributor
Warehouses and shippers are subject to the same social distancing guidelines as everyone else. There are new processes to implement and learn. I choose patience.
Super Contributor

amazon offer to deliver item in the beginning of August. We were looking with friend yesterday. Bold. Are they serious people are willing to wait that long?

Honored Contributor
I had an order from Amazon get lost, even tho the item tracking showed it was due to be delivered the next day, I was still allowed to cancel. QVC's system needs adjusted to fit the current situation. I don't understand the willingness to forgive QVC of any and every thing that goes wrong with "their" system, they are in charge of "their" system and should be capable of fixing it. They are just like every company out there in the world, want our money for the least amount of effort on their part. Not a thing "special" about them. I can't justify that, in my own mind. But, you do you, it's your money.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I ordered something on May 1 and keep getting the email pushing out the dlieivery date further and further. The item I ordered sold old quickly in that color so I don't want to cancel. Frustrating. 

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

The majority of online orders placed at this time will experience some kind of delay.  If you expect something different than anyone else, you're being unrealistic.  If you have no patience or understanding of the situation as it is at this time, then you shouldn't be placing online orders.  Your expectations are too high.

repeating. it hasn't even shipped yet so the O P and we as customers should be able to cancel an order when our orders haven't shipped within xx days

as for the mail service , it is much slower than usual 

it's the lack of customer service that is annoying not the full capacity of shipping systems