Super Contributor

I ordered a number of items on May 2 and they're still in process which is bad enough! What infuriates me is that they won't let me cancel!!! The items are sitting in their warehouse for almost two weeks and there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to cancel and have to go through the trouble of returning.....I'm not exactly encouraged to continue ordering from this company. Nice gimmick QVC, not exactly customer friendly.

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm furious, QVC!

[ Edited ]

Did you try contacting CS either by email, phone, or live chat?

Or, here's another thought, you could post this under Customer Care topic where it would more likely be addressed.

Super Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Did you try contacting CS either by email, phone, or live chat?

I did contact CS and they apologized but said they couldn't help and that I would just have to wait to receive and then return the items!

Honored Contributor

Don't think you're alone in your situation.  There are many other people who have overdue orders. Fortunately, in many cases the missing items are clothing and there no place to go or reason to get dressed up so the need is not urgent.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

TIme to shop elsewhere. A lot of companies are dying for your business right now!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

but the OP can't cancel her order and use that money that is what is POing her.  

Honored Contributor

Do you know where your items are coming from?  Maybe they are in a city/state that is still closed or hasn't allowed a warehouse to reopen.  Chill. Almost everything is moving slower right now.

Respected Contributor
It's not just QVC experiencing shipping delays. I ordered from Sally Beauty 4/16 and the order is still processing. Another order from Macy's has been in progress for 3 weeks.

Not receiving orders in a timely fashion, is the least of our problems 😉
Honored Contributor

It's really frustrating I know.  I think there are still so many places that are very slow in the shipping process because of all the virus stuff.  I ordered some plain old body lotion from Walgreen and they took 3 weeks to ship out. Also, we get things from another place --- personal care products, vitamins, etc., and they normal take 7 days and this time it took nearly 3 weeks. I know this doesn't help you but this is not an isolated thing.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor
OP should be able to cancel, after all, they can't ship her items, apparently, so she should be able to cancel. Just my opinion.
"To each their own, in all things".