Respected Contributor

I have 3 orders from May 4th and 2 orders from May 5th still all in process.  It is not a new event not being able to cancel goods which is a pain.

Not much I can do but wait. However,  I appreciate it is an extraordinary time and that they will eventually arrive.

I am thankful for the workers still processing and delivering my goods during this time.

Super Contributor

HSN has been GREAT!  My orders have all been delivered on time.  QVC orders have been delayed.  QVC needs to change to HSN's system.

Honored Contributor

Things I've ordered (NOT QVC) have shipped almost the same day.But when I'll get them is anybody's guess.

Frequent Contributor
Is the item you ordered something you needed right away and you can no longer use? If not, then waiting during this pandemic shouldn’t be an issue. I’m an Amazon Prime member and it’s taking 4 days instead of 1 to receive an order. We all need extra patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. I hope you get your items soon and enjoy them!
Respected Contributor

They push the fact that they are a happy place and then I get two emails this week that my deliveries are going to be delayed. Lol. That's definately not my happy. But I appreciate everyone who is working to make it all happen. I know people are working hard.