Honored Contributor

Re: I'm done with Mon night fashions

I see Shawn going down the Lisa Robertson road, getting too big for her britches and starting to alienate customers. IM is what he is, very shallow, he even said he was shallow on air more than once.

Honored Contributor

I read or knit/crochet during the shows.  (There are some female voices that sound like fingernails on a blackboard.)

It's no so bad if you watch with the sound muted - and then go online later if you're interested in anything you see.

Valued Contributor

This comment is about Monday morning.  I forgot to do a post but this post reminded me of it.  Mary McDonald (I think that's her last name) kept calling a pima cotton t-shirt of Isaac's "elegant"!  It's actually entertaining to see what they say when they have ran out of appropriate descriptions and filling time.  I feel like Mary is channeling Mary Beth.  Just my opinion.  I personally change the channel when Kerstin is on.  Guess we all have our favorites, along with least favorites!  

Honored Contributor

I have some of Isaac's things ,and I like what I purchased. I tried another time ,to hear information about sizing ,and just when he was going to speak about it, Shawn cut him off ,and took him in an entirely different direction

I don't watch to be entertained, I can find loads of things more interesting to watch. I watch for product information, but seeing as they don't give any, what is the point?

Valued Contributor

I wanted to watch last night but it is as if they are exclusive to themselves and don't know I am out there.  Doesn't anyone in decision making notice!  I'm the first one to have a good time but not by excluding someone and the CUSTOMER to boot.  Yikes!  QVC can we hear from you?

I too do not watch PMS. I have found Shawn obnoxious since Day 1!  While I enjoy Amy Stan, I don't watch LOGO either. Those clothes look like they should be worn by clowns! I also change channels any morning when Katie Mcgee is the host. I really miss Pat and Jayne in the ams! I think my credit card will thank me as I wean away from shopping with QVC! I've been sending so many things back. 

Trusted Contributor

I dislike Shawn's on air persona and selling style as well as her personal fashion style, hair style, and beauty style.

Honored Contributor

I love watching Shawn...sorry people but I think she is fun and now that she is a mom she seems happier and more relaxed.I don’t mind the fooling around because when I watch I want to be entertained and if not in the mood then I can browse the site.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Respected Contributor

I video every show I want to watch.  I gave up listening to the Shawnee-Sue/Isaac, Lor & Aim etc shows.  I can then playback only what I am interested in without all the silly made-up scenarios.  I do shop at Q so need info and to see the products.

Getting information on the products seems to be secondary to some of the hosts as they chatter on and on - so recording shows works for me.  

There are exceptions, of course, thank goodness we still have some hosts who are informative just sad that important fashion shows seem to have hosts who feel their views on  everything except the product are more important than the item they are showing.

Give us ALL the info on product then talk all you like on anything else but to some their 'stuff' is more important than what they are showing.  I do not dislike any host but I have learned  recording - or muting - is the only way for me no hassle that way.