Honored Contributor

Re: I'm done with Mon night fashions

@cherry

Well in reality @AmericanBulldogMom is a secret operative with the French Foreign Legion. She leaves coded messages on Twitter..

I mean Le Twitaire .....Woman Wink You know she has a phone in her shoe! That's why she likes high heels so much!

lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

@Lipstickdiva @suzyQ3  she deleted the last tirade ,which absolutely was jibberish(sp)..something about jelly ,and copying her writing style ,and teaming up to attack  hosts...I have no idea what any of it even meant?

I think the mod may have deleted it for being inappropriate?   

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo@cherry Sounds like I missed out on some recent fun here. (Darn!) AND it even being directed at me some? (Double darn!) 😆 

Occasional Contributor

Agree with you 100% - programs should be scrapped. The designers, fashions and hosts are AWFUL.  Clown-like behavior and clothing offerings are totally unacceptable. 

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

I enjoy Monday nights because its all about fashion.  I watch one show in its entirety, and bits and pieces of the others.  Also, I do believe everyone is entitled to her opinion.  People are different.  It’s all good.  

i agree @Hippiified.....i dont feel the need to hear a hard sell anytime i watch qvc. i like to be entertained a bit when i have it on in the background and if it is something that interests me i will pay more attention, use the computer for information, call a customer service agent for something that may not have been addressed, or come on the boards to ask a more specific question.

i also dont want the hosts to be all "cookie cutter" alike in the way they present the items.

for me, the ladies and gentlemen on monday nights are doing a fine job. it is a nice mix. evidently the system is working or else they would redesign the monday night lineup. it has been this way for quite a while now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I agree about Kerstin! Cant watch her sell anything!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Occasional Contributor

Rarely do I watch on Monday nights any longer.......IssacM seems to be totally fine when he works with some other hosts, but with Shawn, it's a complete disaster.  She flounces around as if she is the cutest little number who ever hit town, and sorry, but she isn't!  She seems to think her made up words make her appear hip and cool, but really they make her look foolish....We who have stated our negative feelings about Shawn are not asking that she be fired, but could you just ask her to turn it down a bit?  She seems almost manic at times!   Leah, Carolyn, Mary Beth, Jayne Brown, Jill, and your older more down-to-earth ladies are doing wonderful work and I enjoy them heartily.  QVC seems to be very defensive when anyone dares to take exception to Shawn's behavior, but as your customers, we're trying to let you know that one of your salespeople is a problem for us.  I know she has her defenders, but they seem to be outnumbered.........

Occasional Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

And what is it with Issac and his calling  that one blond model named Meridith who he callsMeredith Baxter-Birney??? She looks nothing like Meredith Baxter the actress and other than the same first name... why keep calling  the poor model  another name?

Also,    Meredith Baxter  no longs uses the name Birney( who was an ex husband who abused her....)  and has not for years....... Yet Issac continues to call the poor model Meredith Baxter- Birney???

Issac tends to repeat things he thinks is funny to him.. AND THAT ARE JUST NOT.  Like the joke he use to tell about the UPS man and his "package". Issac must have thought that joke was so amusing as he told it every show for months and months.     

I still watch, occasionally on Monday's,  but yes That is annoying, it's like it's not enough for Meredith to just be Meredith, she has to be someone famous,  so he calls her MBB, also, the sunglasses on the models all the time, and if i had a dollar for everytime, I heard the word "daaarrrrling", ewe! Cringey moments, it's almost embarrassing! 

The clothes are ok, the colors seem repeatative, always black, white, teal, bright pink, blue.

And Shawn is always the host, they are doing they're jobs, but all the "putting on airs " is not necessary, and is fake!

Respected Contributor

I need to pay closer attention to the Monday line-up so I can appreciate the comments in this thread. I don’t seem to be in front of the TV much on Mondays — but when I do watch the Q, I don’t notice the hosts and designers as being particularly pretentious. I do notice lots of storytelling to fill the time. Then again, I thought Lisa Robertson was fun and I know many disagree on that. 

Its funny that many of us enjoy the threads on royal weddings and events — knowing full well that world is closed to us. But we don’t view it as pretentious (even though by definition it kind of is).

I always appreciate hearing your many different opinions, Girlies!

Honored Contributor

I try to watch ... but after a while it's like "fingernals on the blackboard" with the chatter that I have to turn it off.

Partly my issue - I have a problem with shrill female voices.