Respected Contributor

Why are most of the messages from April and March? What happened to June messages?

In other words, messages aren't in order from most recent.

Respected Contributor

I'm also getting a headache from all of the black and white. It's blinding.

And why does a message begin on the far right? It's hard to read.

Esteemed Contributor

I have asked the same question several times... why aren't the posts in chronological order starting from most recent???  Where are the June threads and posts??  I don't wantto scroll down hundreds of threads to find the one I am looking for!  How do I use the old "quote" on a post??  I want to answer/add to a specific post, not the whole thread!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm confused

[ Edited ]

Go to the topic options at the top of the thread and look at the options, it seems to be defaulted to oldest to newest.  If you switch it from newest to oldest, the posts/topics should display with the most recent first.

Hope that I wrote it so it makes sense.  I was afraid to click on it to try it again because I figured I'd lose my post.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24

And everyone, don't forget to hit 'Save' for those preferences to be in place (newest to oldest). You can also set your topics per page to more than the defaulted # as well as the number of posts per thread . Hit 'Save' for that too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

You have to set your preference's, its learning as you go, I found write your comment and then hit quote   and wow spell check works

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GinaV24

And everyone, don't forget to hit 'Save' for those preferences to be in place (newest to oldest). You can also set your topics per page to more than the defaulted # as well as the number of posts per thread . Hit 'Save' for that too.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

The site is very hard to follow and the lack of color is hard on my eyes/attention

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Things I've discovered:

*Settings need to be changed. Forum setting is better I think. 

*If Internet Explorer is your browser, you're going to see a mess.

Once I changed my browser to Chrome, things looked better.

*There are options here that we didn't have before. More options means more complexity. I think that's why I don't like this new format. 

Honored Contributor

You think you are confused?  These IT people have been confused for a long time.