Super Contributor

Re: I'm Really Going to Miss Fashion Police on Friday Nights

You're right Golden, Sharon doesn't hold anything back. It could be interesting to see the dynamic between Kelly & Sharon. Kelly seems to be kind in her critique of Fashion and she always finds something positive to say, even when she doesn't particularly like the outfit. I think Sharon would be the exact opposite.

Occasional Contributor

Oh me too! I see what celebrities are wearing and I think I wonder what they will say about that! :-(

Honored Contributor

I could definitely watch Clinton Kelly but obviously there would be nothing like "the edge". Of the women, I can't imagine anyone currently available, and it seems to me that a comedy newcomerwould be thrown to the lions. Maybe a year's moratorium to see if someone emerges with potential?
Super Contributor

During the days after JR's death when they were interviewing a lot of celebrities, I heard one young actress (can't remember who it was) say that she really felt she'd made it when Joan criticized her outfit on FP!

I hope they do find some way to continue it.

Super Contributor

They had Kimora Lee do the fashion week special that Joan was to do and it was like watching paint dry.
Trusted Contributor

I too taped the show and watched it. No one can replace Joan, her mouth alone was too funny. I like Guliana, she told the truth many times. I never got how Kelly got where she is. She dresses with little fashion sense and her hair, oh my gosh.

Respected Contributor

On 9/13/2014 blossompie said: They had Kimora Lee do the fashion week special that Joan was to do and it was like watching paint dry.

I agree. She's REALLY boring.

Super Contributor

I too watched it every week, it just will not be the same, Joan had street cred, she wore designers back in the days at the tonight show, so, no one can fill her shoes, no one. I think they should just do the show without her, she can't be replaced. the only person I would even look at in her chair is Melissa, she is her mothers daughter and she know a great deal about fashion.

Regular Contributor

I think Joan was Fashion Police but I sincerely believe they will put Guiliana or someone there at the helm. I cannot see E taking that show off the air plus Melissa was the producer of the show. I suspect they will try to sustain it but without Joan I would not care to watch it. She was the show to me.