Trusted Contributor

Re: I'm Really Going to Miss Fashion Police on Friday Nights

Re Guiliana, I saw a video of her early E days with joan and she looked a lot healthier (weight wise). She makes me hungry looking at her.
Super Contributor

On 9/11/2014 springers said: Re Guiliana, I saw a video of her early E days with joan and she looked a lot healthier (weight wise). She makes me hungry looking at her.
She reminds me of E.T.
Trusted Contributor

I never missed one show. Wanda would be good, Sharon Osbourne could do it, Bevvy Smith has Fashion Queens on Bravo. She is also funny & sassy. Her show is a copy of F.P. Joy Behar is also very funny but is retired. Maybe Rupaul could handle it.
Super Contributor

Yep Sharon would be good and Wanda. If they do continue it has to be somebody with some pep and spirit.
Honored Contributor

That show should now disappear as far as I'm concerned. No one else on that panel speaks with Joan's wide, deep knowledge about fashion and celebrity. I won't bother to DVR anyone else the way I sometimes did for Joan, but especially not a panel led by Kelly or Chelsea.

Super Contributor

Me neither. The show can't go on without joan
Honored Contributor

IMO the worst thing they can do is try and replace Joan with another comedienne. No one is going to be able to fill Joan's shoes and to put someone in there to take Joan's place will just be lame.

I think they either need to take the show in another direction or it needs to be done.

Super Contributor

On 9/12/2014 LipstickDiva said:

IMO the worst thing they can do is try and replace Joan with another comedienne. No one is going to be able to fill Joan's shoes and to put someone in there to take Joan's place will just be lame.

I think they either need to take the show in another direction or it needs to be done.

Yep I agree. Joan can't be replaced. They could do a fashion show but they would need a new cast and tweek it a little and make it new
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I guess only time will tell. I suppose the only way I could really like the show again, is if they didn't attempt to "replace" Joan. Maybe completely revamp the entire show.

I wouldn't watch Griffin or Handler because they just simply don't have the class Joan had and I don't find either of them to be really funny. They just seem angry. Sharon Osborne, I would watch because she does at least seem to have a good sense of fashion. I don't think she would try to be a comedian.

Respected Contributor

Sharon could be good. She's very entertaining, & certainly doesn't hold back anything!

It can't just be another show that talks about fashion....who would tune in for that? Those shows are a dime a dozen, & usually boring.