Valued Contributor

I love winter...but am so ready for spring!

Here is my reason why I'm ready for spring:

My buttons came off my winter coat. I'm too lazy to sew them back on.

Respected Contributor

Re: I love winter...but am so ready for spring!

Well I hate winter.....I'm ready for spring!
Respected Contributor

I'm ready for spring too!! This snowy, cold Buffalo winter has been waaaay toooo long!!

Trusted Contributor

I love winter too. Just don't like 3-4 feet of snow every other day...and then there is the commute time...
Super Contributor

Me, too! And I live in S. Texas where the temperatures have been pretty mild. But we've hardly seen the sun for months. Just a gray slight drizzle--really--since the end of November. It comes in from the gulf. Too much gray is boring.

Super Contributor

I am NOT a "winter lover"...I loathe the cold and the dampness left from that 4 letter word: SNOW. Add in the sleet, freezing rain, and icy roads, it is really dangerous and inconvenient to leave home to go to the store...Cabin Fever is NOT my cup of tea ! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Last year we had 70" of snow, that came in 2 to 3" increments every 3 days or so, from late November through March/early April. UGH! This year we've had The Mix of the ugly weather, and the local channels have totally blown the forecasts (and, the roads have been atrocious -- pre-brining and nothing happens, & doing nothing when the snow/ice storm/freezing rain has been forecasted !).{#emotions_dlg.confused1}