Frequent Contributor

Re: I love what Isaac just said to Courtney

On 2/23/2015 nycgirl79 said: I have to agree on this one. I do think that all hosts should wear the TSV a if it is a fashion item. Courtney would've rocked the lemonade or passion fruit pair rolled up with her SG black/white top and a pair of funky heels. I would've appreciate seeing her "style" them to her taste as it gives the viewers new ideas. Yes, I know they are just "pants" but still it is helpful, at least in my opinion. Pleasantly surprised to see Shawn in them!
Agree it would have nice to see how Courtney rocked them. One of the colors you suggested would have looked great with the SG top. She has plenty of other days she can wear her GAP boyfriend jeans on.
Super Contributor

On 2/23/2015 michlynn said:
On 2/23/2015 nycgirl79 said: I have to agree on this one. I do think that all hosts should wear the TSV a if it is a fashion item. Courtney would've rocked the lemonade or passion fruit pair rolled up with her SG black/white top and a pair of funky heels. I would've appreciate seeing her "style" them to her taste as it gives the viewers new ideas. Yes, I know they are just "pants" but still it is helpful, at least in my opinion. Pleasantly surprised to see Shawn in them!
Agree it would have nice to see how Courtney rocked them. One of the colors you suggested would have looked great with the SG top. She has plenty of other days she can wear her GAP boyfriend jeans on.

Completely agree with both of you and I was very surprised she didn't wear a pair because they are actually cute pants. Courtney would've looked super cute in them with a blazer, t-shirt, and statement necklace. I thought it was odd, but laughed out loud (literally) when Isaac called her out on it.

Trusted Contributor

Good for Isaac! Courtney is there to represent the younger set; she could have worn the pants and styled them her way. She is cute and has a good sense of style and could have done something with them. I like to see the items styled different ways and worn on various body types. Also agree that if she was not wearing them, the implication is that she did not like them. Not good for sales.
Trusted Contributor

On 2/23/2015 michlynn said: Courtney said this is her last night on PM Style, she moves to Q Check on Mondays at noon. Sorry I can't quote responses on my iPad but I appreciate everyone's responses...... Cookie-not sure it's on video, it was a segway from Susan's shirt (that Courtney did have on) to one of Isaac's tops.....What made it all the more glaring about her not wearing the TSV was that Susan's top Courtney had on tonight SOLD OUT in the color Courtney was wearing while they were presenting, and Susan thanked her for wearing it! Saying Courtney having it on and looking so cute helped it sell out.

So Courtney wears a Susan Graver top which I would consider to be more unhip than Isaac's pants. So I don't think she thinks she's too young and hip to wear the pants if she wears Susan Graver.

Honored Contributor

ITA should could have worn the TSV pants, JRT had every piece of his stuff one and it was all the wrong size but she wore it to sell it.

Honored Contributor

She should have worn the tsv pants. I didn't hear his comment, but if he said it, it's warranted.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Maybe she tried on a pair and they didn't look right. Or, she was running late and didn't have time to change the pants. Who knows. QVC doesn't force their hosts to wear QVC clothing. I always thought that the hosts should wear QVC's clothing, but since they don't sell men's clothing, it would be unfair to require the women to wear QVC clothes and exempt the men. Although seeing Rick in that bathing suit would be must see tv, LOL.

Valued Contributor

On 2/23/2015 misschristy said:
On 2/23/2015 michlynn said: Courtney said this is her last night on PM Style, she moves to Q Check on Mondays at noon. Sorry I can't quote responses on my iPad but I appreciate everyone's responses...... Cookie-not sure it's on video, it was a segway from Susan's shirt (that Courtney did have on) to one of Isaac's tops.....What made it all the more glaring about her not wearing the TSV was that Susan's top Courtney had on tonight SOLD OUT in the color Courtney was wearing while they were presenting, and Susan thanked her for wearing it! Saying Courtney having it on and looking so cute helped it sell out.

So Courtney wears a Susan Graver top which I would consider to be more unhip than Isaac's pants. So I don't think she thinks she's too young and hip to wear the pants if she wears Susan Graver.

She wears Susan Graver quite a bit on shows. They are "best buds". Every time they have a show together they practically swoon over each other. Susan was about the only vendor who was invited to her wedding. She hosts quite a few of her shows.

Trusted Contributor

Way to go Isaac!! I'm so glad he called her out on it!!

Honored Contributor

I know this subject has been beaten into the ground but it will never make sense to me that QVC allows hosts to wear non-QVC clothes during fashion shows or for promotions running for fashion shows.

I can't imagine the pants didn't work for Courtney. They could have made them work like they do with other clothing to make the items look better on the models.