Super Contributor

Re: I love what Isaac just said to Courtney

On 2/23/2015 Hippie Chic said: My personal opinion is, the host should wear what they tsv is. If qvc was smart they would enforce it. It would definitely drive sales for the tsv. Back in the 80's, 90's I worked at The Limited and we were made to wear what was current. What was being sold in the store at the present time and it really increased sales.

.... or in some case, drive them away!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Valued Contributor

Will Courtney be on the show with Shawn next week?
Respected Contributor

I thought I heard her say she was in a pair of his pants. I did wonder though since they were not ankle length.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Frequent Contributor

Courtney said this is her last night on PM Style, she moves to Q Check on Mondays at noon. Sorry I can't quote responses on my iPad but I appreciate everyone's responses...... Cookie-not sure it's on video, it was a segway from Susan's shirt (that Courtney did have on) to one of Isaac's tops.....What made it all the more glaring about her not wearing the TSV was that Susan's top Courtney had on tonight SOLD OUT in the color Courtney was wearing while they were presenting, and Susan thanked her for wearing it! Saying Courtney having it on and looking so cute helped it sell out.
Super Contributor

I have to agree on this one. I do think that all hosts should wear the TSV a if it is a fashion item. Courtney would've rocked the lemonade or passion fruit pair rolled up with her SG black/white top and a pair of funky heels. I would've appreciate seeing her "style" them to her taste as it gives the viewers new ideas. Yes, I know they are just "pants" but still it is helpful, at least in my opinion. Pleasantly surprised to see Shawn in them!
Super Contributor

Ladies, remember LR? She ALWAYS wore here jeans. I rarely saw her in anything else on PMS.
Super Contributor

Q4U, I remember once Isaac referred to buy more save more as buy more pay more!
Honored Contributor

On 2/23/2015 sparklestar said:

It really never ever bothers me if the host is not wearing what the TSV is ...

Agreed and past a point it really seems a bit much that we, the audience, think we should direct how hosts are dressed.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Rick D would look fantastic in the one piece belly control ruffle bathing suit coming up next month. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If young hip Courtney has to wear old lady pants, Dan has to wear Basso' s purple fur coat. There are models wearing the pants. I'm starting to think no-one ever says anything nice in these threads. I also think that everyone picking apart & publicly criticizing the hosts should have to post a pic so we can see how perfect you are.
Frequent Contributor

Stating an opinion that a host should wear a TSV that a company is trying to sell as it's special of the day is hardly directing how a host is to dress.....And pointing out that the designer himself of said TSV addressed the fact that a host was not wearing them is not "picking apart and criticizing the host". It's just opinions and observations, that's what nice about these forums, everyone gets to state their own.