Honored Contributor

I love this jacket

[ Edited ]

British company.  I believe all the clothingg is made there.  The color is gorgeous too.  It's from a brand called & Other Stories.  I have a couple of their pieces.  You can usually find at Nordstrom, but they have their own site.  But it's in pounds.   They ship to the U.S.  Their site says this was designed in the U.S.  I just notied it's out of stock on the web site, but probably available in department store.

This jacket is like a shirt

Cardiagan

Wool Blend Cardigan

Midi Skirt

Lyocell Blend Lace Ruffle Midi Skirt

The tops will be shorter then what you find at QVC, but the prices are moderate.  

Honored Contributor

Wow!  Beautiful coat!Smiley Happy  I'd love to have that in black or navy!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

148 in pounds.  It's around $180.00 in US. dollars. (Which is a about average if you buy in department stores)  You can buy from the web site.  They convert the dollars via credit card.  

Honored Contributor

@songbird  - I do love this jacket!  Looks so classy and I like the length of the sleeves on the model.  Very nice.

Trusted Contributor

I love everything about the jacket. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

148 in pounds.  It's around $180.00 in US. dollars. (Which is a about average if you buy in department stores)  You can buy from the web site.  They convert the dollars via credit card.  

@songbird Thank you.  If you run into a lighter weight jacket like that was blazer weight, I'd love to know!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I love that green jacket, it's beautiful. I can't wear that shade of green but I would wear it in a different color.

The cardigan is nice too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I don’t like the huge chest pockets. They are a deal breaker for me,

Honored Contributor

Really good-looking clothing items.  The jacket is classic but I'd like it better without chest pockets.

They're useless on women's clothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: I love this jacket

[ Edited ]

That first jacket is really beautiful! 

Like @Kachina624 & @Montana I would like it better without the huge chest pockets.