Occasional Contributor

I love, and I’m curious...

I very much enjoy the pictures participants post of their daily fashions!!! You all are an inspiration to me! I found myself curious about your clothing purchases from QVC. It may be too intrusive a question, but I wonder what you purchase and wear from QVC. Care to share?
Honored Contributor

Re: I love, and I’m curious...

@Faimom wrote:
I very much enjoy the pictures participants post of their daily fashions!!! You all are an inspiration to me! I found myself curious about your clothing purchases from QVC. It may be too intrusive a question, but I wonder what you purchase and wear from QVC. Care to share?

@Faimom  I enjoy Isaac's pima cotton tees (lay flat to dry, though). Sometimes I order the NYDJ if a good sale or clearance price. 

I don't order too much fashion or shoes anymore because the fabrics and sizing aren't as reliable and returns are costly. 

Respected Contributor

I'm happy to answer your question.

I've always purchased Dennis Basso, his clothes are elegant and timeless. In my previous life, I traveled a great deal and while business casual was fine for the office, offsite meetings required somewhat more formal wear.

I prefer wide leg pants and have purchased those (as well as tops and sweteers) from  Susan Graver over the years. Stan Herman has been another favorite for pajamas, robes and casual wear. Now that I'm retired, I'm slowly trying to transition to more casual clothes including Kim Gravel's beautiful blouses and Renee's dresses (purchased yesterday's TSV). Lunchtime specials offer some excellent bargains and clearance prices certainly help the budget. 

Except for an occasional Talbot's purchase, I buy most of my clothes now from QVC. I have been very happy overall. Returns are a bit of a hassle recently but items can be sent back. There is so much variety and much to choose from no matter what your style.

Let us know if you take the leap and buy something soon!

Trusted Contributor

I needed new tops for summer and purchased several from QVC.  I have some from Isaac (only one pima) and some from Denim & Co.  I even got a couple on the blow out sale.  They are all working out well for me this summer at the lake.  I also bought a Ryka TSV Dash walking shoe and they were awesome for my week at Disney World with the grandchildren.  Now I use them for my daily walks with the dog.

I don't buy many bottoms from QVC because those are harder for me to get a good fit. 

Honored Contributor

Being retired and do not go anywhere dressy all of my jeans except 2 pair are flexibelle's.  I buy D&Co tops, some of Kim's tops they are all casual.  I have some dressier tops but not from QVC.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Faimom 

Thank you for your kindly written question.

There are several of us who post, in Outfit Of The Day, started by Andrea, whom we lost to a serious physical issue last year.

I am a retured teacher whom taught color and design in clothing and Interior Design where I wrote the state's curriculum for a number of years.

I am not a "home body", and the only way I can work with color is clothing or furniture.  I chose clothing because of the lack of paperwork!Smiley Happy

I work in a clothing store.

I invite you to read and post!

See ya there!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Want to know what I wear?  Old Denim and Co. pants, crops and pedal pushers with LL Bean T-shirts or the Talbots catalog--pieces from the last 10 years and older.

Casual days at home: Short seersucker Joan Rivers sleeveless dresses, a few longer sleeveless dresses from last summer from QVC.

Shoes: All loafers and flats now and have never been a big shoe person.  Some dress shoes and loafers in every color Talbots ever made! Woman Very Happy

My wardrobe is without great interest!  LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

I like Jason Wu and I like Isaac Pima cotton tops. 

Super Contributor

@ECBG ..... Miss Andrea's posts. RIP Andrea.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you all for your kind replies. I did not mean to imply that I’m new to ordering fashion from QVC. I’ve been a customer since the mid 90’s and purchase mostly fashion. I enjoy the forums and the fashion pictures posted. I do follow OUTFIT OF THE DAY. I was so sad about Andrea’s death. She was kind to reply to a question I posted a few years ago under the name Melvee about what to wear to a beach wedding. I wanted to post a pic of what I wore but had no clue how to do that.I had to change my name when many others were also having difficulty with the Forums. I enjoy the pictures some of you post but have noticed it’s rarely QVC fashion and was curious about that. I too love many of the brands you all have so warmly taken the time to mention. Thank you for letting me be a part of these discussions.