I love Mary Beth's Jacket that she has on. Is it available on QVC?

Respected Contributor

Re: I love Mary Beth's Jacket that she has on. Is it available on QVC?

I think Mary Beth is wearing Louis Dell'Olio's jacket.  I remember when she and Louis  were presenting the jacket sometime ago, and Mary Beth said that she got three different colors of that jacket.  She does look sharp!  

According to Louis, this jacket will be coming back in the fall in new colors.

Honored Contributor

Call Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788, not the order number.  If you connect to orders, ask for the main CS.  They have the cards.

Respected Contributor

P.S. It's Item #A267935!

Honored Contributor

@Giggles Too wrote:

I think Mary Beth is wearing Louis Dell'Olio's jacket.  I remember when she and Louis  were presenting the jacket sometime ago, and Mary Beth said that she got three different colors of that jacket.  She does look sharp!  

According to Louis, this jacket will be coming back in the fall in new colors.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Leather Moto Jacket - A267935A267935

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Leather-Moto-Jacket.product.A267935.html?sc=A267935-User&...

Respected Contributor

Where's her motorcyle?

Respected Contributor

She does look great..so I just  purchased two faux leather jackets from the wilsons leather website. they are scuba jackets...both fitted at the waist...got one in black, one in violet. I Know they are beautiful because my daughter purchased two as well. I truly thought they were lamb leather....very, very supple.  I don't know how much the Louis jackets were, but I got both for 79 and change! Can't wait to get them. I tried on my daughters and I love it. Really cinches the waist. Looks and feels great. Maybe check it out!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bmorechick wrote:

She does look great..so I just  purchased two faux leather jackets from the wilsons leather website. they are scuba jackets...both fitted at the waist...got one in black, one in violet. I Know they are beautiful because my daughter purchased two as well. I truly thought they were lamb leather....very, very supple.  I don't know how much the Louis jackets were, but I got both for 79 and change! Can't wait to get them. I tried on my daughters and I love it. Really cinches the waist. Looks and feels great. Maybe check it out!

I envy those who can wear pleather.  I had 2 but just donated them.  It was like being wrapped in plastic and SO HOT!  Only real leather for me from now on.  Same with shoes.

Respected Contributor

NJ girl, I have the same problem with faux leather. I also have a condition called hyperhidrosis, meaning that I sweat abnormally, and I really suffer in man made materials that do not breathe. Would so love to buy them, but cannot wear.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

Where's her motorcyle?

Maybe it was in the parking lot.  Woman Wink