Respected Contributor

Re: I love Lori Goldstein! She is so passionate about what she does. How lucky for her!

@ECBG wrote:

@SunnycorleWhy isn't this under the LOGO forum thread?

Why in the world does it need to be? 

Honored Contributor

Re: I love Lori Goldstein! She is so passionate about what she does. How lucky for her!

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG why do you care? You seem to have alot of disdain toward Lori , the LOGO line & fans of it. @Sunnycorle - glad you are enjoying it! Keep posting!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG why do you care? You seem to have alot of disdain toward Lori , the LOGO line & fans of it. @Sunnycorle - glad you are enjoying it! Keep posting!

@Chi-town girl Hi! I got the TSV in blackberry today and really like it! It's a winner. I liked many of the colts but kept myself to one!😀

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Chi-town girl Hi! I got the TSV in blackberry today and really like it! It's a winner. I liked many of the colts but kept myself to one!😀

@Sunnycorle - glad the TSV is a winner.  I love that blackberry tone! She consistently has the best color palettes

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri