Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I love the way Leah has been wearing her hair lately.  I wouldn't change a thing about it.

I agree.

I love that she is rocking her natural texture and I love that she doesn't feel compelled to sport the helmet head look like so many other women in the media.

Respected Contributor

👎

Honored Contributor

I like the white blouse style also.  I watched her in two shows yesterday and had a hard time even seeing her face.  I loved that grey top.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I love the way Leah has been wearing her hair lately.  I wouldn't change a thing about it.

I agree.

I love that she is rocking her natural texture and I love that she doesn't feel compelled to sport the helmet head look like so many other women in the media.

I also agree. She always look lovely and well put together.  Other hosts should take notice

Honored Contributor
Not related to Leah, but some other hosts (who shall remain nameless) with long hair hanging down over the face, look closely and you frequently see they are attempting to hide their sagging chin/neck.
Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I agree.

@Ms tyrion2, yes. I'm not sure that everybody is aware of what black women go through on a daily basis in terms of their hair. For so long, they have been forced to make it neat and tidy. Even today that is still somewhat true. To get there can take hours.

Thankfully, today it is a bit easier for them to be them.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

All you see is hair! Hides Leah's face. Not a good look.

Contributor

I hesitated to mention this because I knew everyone would jump on my post.  I wish Leah woudl tame her hair just a little.  It is so hard to see her face with all that hair around her face.  It's very unattractive and she's such a beautiful woman.

Honored Contributor

Call me weird, but I have no trouble seeing Leah's face.

I love her natural hair.

Esteemed Contributor
@faeriemom. I agree. I love her hair and I noticed that a lot of African American women letting their hair go natural. I love it. In fact I wish Q would offer African American curly hair wigs.