Esteemed Contributor

Didn't like Jane's dress on her. She looked much nicer in that gold and black dress she wore recently. This one just didn't flatter her.

I thought the whole "lipstick" Posh gift was ridiculous. And the amount of time spent on it was way too much.

I much prefer Jane doing Posh gifts than a Shawn Posh gifts.

I like that we get to see a hosts family, but only ONCE A YEAR.

Respected Contributor
@bri20.. Her girls were almost called into every selling spot during the show to model or give their opinion.
I was quite surprised .. I moved ahead and watched something else. The show just did not work...if I was going to buy a $1000 diamond, I don't want the older sister's (Krissie) opinion on it. Instead, I want a gem or diamond professional to give the facts..
Respected Contributor

Oh, what little I saw was kind of fun, but then again, I enjoy Jane. Isn't the idea that it's supposed to be like Jane is having a party, thus her family and friends are attending? As far as the items, I don't think one has to take the word "posh" quite so seriously. To me, it simply implies that the items have a little something "extra" or different or whatever -- not necessarily that they're "high-end." And, yes, at the holidays that might be a set of fancy dipped apples in sparkly gift bags! Smiley Very Happy