Honored Contributor

. . . but I really wish he'd stop using LAMB leather. It may be the softest ever, but I won't buy one of his bags as long as he keeps using it. JMHO!

Regular Contributor

Re: I love Isaac's bags. . .

I'm torn on this subject because some say the lambs would be killed anyway for food, so using the parts of their body that would be turned into leather is just ensuring nothing goes to waste. But that kind of seems like a convenient justification, so I avoid lamb and calf products just to be safe.

If they actually do kill baby animals just for fashion, I think that's totally sick and want no part of it. I mean, Cruella DeVille is a villain for good reason, and I really don't see how killing a lamb for a purse is any different than her quest to kill puppies for a coat.

Yes, it might be a little silly to act like it's OK to kill older animals for the same reason, but at least they're getting a chance at life.

Not applicable

Hi There:

I love the 24/7 ankle pants and the 24/7 crops. Do you ever have the 24/7 in capri length? I have a hard time getting colors that I like such as Stone or Tan and it seems the inventory is not very plentiful. Does that have to do w/ all the QVC channels now? I just use the main one and shop w/ my computer.

Love your handbags also but it seems they are getting smaller and the price the same or higher. Love big bags and the slouchy leather Hobos. I know it is difficult to please everybody love the quality of them also.

Try to up the inventory in the plus sizes please!! Love your stuff wish I could get more.

Honored Contributor

We're at the top of the food chain, so we can kill and eat whatever animal we want. We can kill and use the animal skins for clothing, handbags, shoes, again, whatever we want. The difference is that we don't need these things to survive.

All other animals in the food chain kill for survival.

I am obviously giving the vegan's point of view here (my youngest daughter).

I am not a vegan, but I am as close to a vegetarian as I can get.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986