Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'll take one of each please!

@cjm61 

I've never given up blazers even though I've been retired for years ... I just "repurpose" them by wearing with jeans, faux suede and ponte knit pants, for instance.   

Even now, I just can't pass up a really great blazer ... if the price comes down, that is.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

The pink leather blazer is calling to me.

I'm not sure it will match the gorgeous pink suede handbag you had in your earlier post today, but if not, there are many, many other places I could wear it.

The pink coat is pretty too.

I think pink should be the new neutral. I can't think of anyone it doesn't flatter.

Honored Contributor

I think they are very nice and am having a moment with the color pink!! Never was a pink girl but can't get enough lately!!!

Honored Contributor

I bought a beautiful pink wool coat from Linea about 12 years ago. Fully lined and fitted. Those were the days when QVC carried some beautiful clothing. I thought of it the minute I saw the pink coat posted...

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset @Your killing me.! I love number 3. It reminds of a jackets that was like that many years ago. So pretty! 

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@cjm61 

I've never given up blazers even though I've been retired for years ... I just "repurpose" them by wearing with jeans, faux suede and ponte knit pants, for instance.   

Even now, I just can't pass up a really great blazer ... if the price comes down, that is.Smiley Happy

Exactly @SoX .

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

I like them all!  I love blazers.  I wear them with everthing including my jeans when I want a more elevated look.

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset  - you always post beautiful clothes.  You must have an eye for fashion!

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@gertrudecloset  - you always post beautiful clothes.  You must have an eye for fashion!

Thanks @San Antonio Gal 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life