Esteemed Contributor

IRe: I'll have a chunky cable knit w/my popcorn please...

It's cute sweater. My preference is #3 with #1 in second place.  I prefer darker jeans (and even darker pants for the most part).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: I'll have a chunky cable knit w/my popcorn please...

I like #1 the best.  I also like the all white one without the necklace.  

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF That's a beautiful sweater, I love popcorn sweaters. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks everyone!

@GenXmuse   Good point...I have a few wool and cashmere pieces even though I don't often need that much warmth in NC, but I love the fisherman-type "chunky cable" sweaters for transitional weather, too. 

@queendiva   @DiAnne   Agree...except for smaller/delicate necklace, the sweater is too busy for a necklace.  Or scarf...the sales-associate-who-fancied-herself-a-stylist tried really hard to upsell me a big *** scarf to go with...nice try, no sale.

Hi @SharkE ...I used to be taller, but my doc now calls me the incredible shrinking woman!  Inseams used to be a major PITA until the shrink.

@beckyb1012   @shoptilyadropagain   It does look great with black and darker wash jeans and I'll probably wear it that way in the winter, but it's nice to have something that goes well with lighter washes for warmer transitional weather, too.  Your comments made me think about wearing it with my black pencil skirt...thanks!

So far, have worn it the most as shown in #s 1 and 2.  I'm still on the fence about the monochrome; I feel as if it needs a light tan belt with a front tuck, but neither of those work for me.

Have a great evening and, again, thanks for your comments!

@January121   @tototwo   @Mimi 1883   @ROMARY   

@MoJoV   @Greeneyedlady21   

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~