Honored Contributor

Re: I like watching Gary's D & Co Presentations

I vote for more shell pink shades. Unfortunately, I look best in navy and black, but, my fav color is pinks from shell pink to deep pinks.

Honored Contributor

I'm not much of a heart clicker, but I left hearts for every post on this thread.  I'm so tired of the negative threads about Gary, its refreshing to read so many pluses.  I think he has modernized this line.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

I like Gary, too. He always does a good job.

Most D&C seems to be too casual for me to wear to work and I am surely the only person on earth who dislikes “perfect jersey.” But I do find a few things I can use here and there. 

Esteemed Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

I enjoy Gary too.  I want the color palette to improve though.  

Asking sincerely (not to be nasty), because it seems like D&Co has so many colors, what colors would you like to see?

P.S. I like Gary, too. Nice to see a positive thread about him -- I'm usually a dissenting opinion on the not-so-positive ones.

I would like to see more muted colors, more like the LOGO line.  And a bigger selection would be nice.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy watching him too and it's really nice to see him making more frequent appearances. Not too long ago it seemed like he'd sporadically present the line