Trusted Contributor

Re: I like the Mackie OTO, but...

On 3/4/2014 luvingit said:

I have tried to put on his things, they look terribe on me, afraid to order anymore from his line. The OTO looks over the top. I like classic with touches of color or add accessories. His things remind me of cruise ships or trailer park potlucks.

Oh just get nasty at the trailer hood - because no one cared for your "possum stew!" {#emotions_dlg.devil2} (Fixed possum word for ennui {#emotions_dlg.laugh})

Maybe- had you remembered the whop biscuits.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

BTW , I use to live along the St. John's River in a lovely trailer park. We didn't "pot luck it."

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor

On 3/4/2014 winamac1 said:

I thought the turq was really pretty. I didn't' buy, but it's nice.

I thought the turq was gorgeous too, Winnie. Don't know about the poly. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I was certainly tempted !

Stay warm, gf.

Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2014 twocent said:
On 3/4/2014 winamac1 said:

I thought the turq was really pretty. I didn't' buy, but it's nice.

I thought the turq was gorgeous too, Winnie. Don't know about the poly. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I was certainly tempted !

Stay warm, gf.

girl it's a heat wave here!! it's 29 and sunny! I'm loving above 0 temps, LOL. Hope you are enjoying the day!! Smile

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I have tried to put on his things, they look terribe on me, afraid to order anymore from his line. The OTO looks over the top. I like classic with touches of color or add accessories. His things remind me of cruise ships or trailer park potlucks.

Oh just get nasty at the trailer hood - because no one cared for your "opossum stew!" {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

BTW , I use to live along the St. John's River in a lovely trailer park. We didn't "pot luck it."

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}Wink LM FREAKING @ O!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Oh just get nasty at the trailer hood - because no one cared for your "opossum stew!" {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Hillbilly nitpick -- it's just possum. Not o-possum. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

http://www.hillbillycrackpot.com/how-to-catch-and-cook-a-possum/

Trusted Contributor

On 3/4/2014 ennui1 said:

Hillbilly nitpick -- it's just possum. Not o-possum. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

http://www.hillbillycrackpot.com/how-to-catch-and-cook-a-possum/

My puter is doing insane things on this site.

Please don't pick me, I am still in training. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Regular Contributor

Love the pot lock and the dress.The poly not so much

Trusted Contributor

On 3/5/2014 luvingit said:

Oh just get nasty at the trailer hood - because no one cared for your "possum stew!" {#emotions_dlg.devil2} (Fixed possum word for ennui {#emotions_dlg.laugh})

I have absolutely no idea what you just said. My joke about the park potluck hit some nerve, I am sorry about that. But all the following comments gave me an idea who I have been communicating with these last months. I should have picked on it when everyone slammed the teacher upset about the dirty gift given by a well-to do parent. I would not mention the trailer park if I were you. It brings up images of the skit on SNL about " living in a trailer part down by the river". There was really no need for this interchange, I was just saying that the dress looked liked casual wear for recreation . What a nerve I hit, sensitive about something??

Yes , I am sensitive about elitists. I don't care for them.

Super Contributor

On 3/6/2014 twocent said:

I have absolutely no idea what you just said. My joke about the park potluck hit some nerve, I am sorry about that. But all the following comments gave me an idea who I have been communicating with these last months. I should have picked on it when everyone slammed the teacher upset about the dirty gift given by a well-to do parent. I would not mention the trailer park if I were you. It brings up images of the skit on SNL about " living in a trailer part down by the river". There was really no need for this interchange, I was just saying that the dress looked liked casual wear for recreation . What a nerve I hit, sensitive about something??

I don't care for elitists, either. I'm sure that trailer parks are full of lovely people. Money can't buy class.

Please pass the possum. Wink

Trusted Contributor

On 3/6/2014 ennui1 said:
On 3/6/2014 twocent said:

I don't care for elitists, either. I'm sure that trailer parks are full of lovely people. Money can't buy class.

Please pass the possum. Wink

LOL , Would you like taters with that? {#emotions_dlg.lol}Wink