Frequent Contributor

Re: I like the Mackie OTO, but...

God Bless Bob Mackie, but he is still styling clothes for 1980! Everything is polyester or some type of synthetic.

Get with the times Bob, Alexis and Crystal are gone {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/4/2014 faeriemoon said:
On 3/4/2014 ennui1 said:
On 3/4/2014 luvingit said:

His things remind me of cruise ships or trailer park potlucks.

OK, so we won't invite you next time. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

I was wondering when someone was going to jump on that comment.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Loved ennui's retort ... just thought I'd best ignore it.

Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2014 luvingit said:

His things remind me of cruise ships or trailer park potlucks.

Sounds like you know from whence you speak. How were the cruises and potlucks anyway?

Respected Contributor

I just received the short striped dress with the applique flowers. It is so cute!

Honored Contributor

lol...

Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2014 itsmagic said:

I just received the short striped dress with the applique flowers. It is so cute!

That is cute. It will be great for summer!

Contributor

Thought the print was stunning! I have a feeling that this print will trim my silhouette, love how its streamlined.

Regular Contributor

I am 53 years old, do not have a cruise planned and do not live in a trailer park. I ordered the green floral sweater to wear for St. Patrick's Day and the coral tulip caftan for later on -- hoping I can pull them off as sort of retro, fun look with skinny pants and cute shoes. I love his sketches. Will see how they work out.
Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2014 Aiminghigh said: I am 53 years old, do not have a cruise planned and do not live in a trailer park. I ordered the green floral sweater to wear for St. Patrick's Day and the coral tulip caftan for later on -- hoping I can pull them off as sort of retro, fun look with skinny pants and cute shoes. I love his sketches. Will see how they work out.

You'll have to send a picture of how cute you look to the person who made the comment. Just address it "Trailer Park", she'll get it.

Hope you love your things.Smile

Super Contributor

On 3/4/2014 Aiminghigh said: I ordered the green floral sweater to wear for St. Patrick's Day and the coral tulip caftan for later on -- hoping I can pull them off as sort of retro, fun look with skinny pants and cute shoes.

That sweater is striking -- I hope you wear it more than once a year. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}