Occasional Contributor

Re: I like Shawn a lot, but...

Shawn needs to come up with a better question for her viewers as that was ridiculous  to even state that she may even look like Diana.  Shawn's hair color and makeup is too harsh for her now as it makes her look too old for her age.  Shawn and the current hostess seem to be a much better fit for QVC now.  A viewer knows when someone is selling themselves versus selling a product. 

Esteemed Contributor

She looks nothing like P Diana ... Shawn looks more like Miss Beadle on "Little house."

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind.

Respected Contributor

No one is saying they're "twins" (wrt different eye color, etc.),  but yes, when Shawn is more blonde, there is definitely a resemblance. Further, I can believe that people remark on it to Shawn.

Respected Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

No one is saying they're "twins" (wrt different eye color, etc.),  but yes, when Shawn is more blonde, there is definitely a resemblance. Further, I can believe that people remark on it to Shawn.

Thank you, @jonbon, exactly right.  It was a simple, fun question asked of all the show's guests. 

When I saw this thread pop up I knew there was only one direction it could take...and that it would lose all connection to original light hearted intent. 

Honored Contributor

@haps2 wrote:

I see it

I don't.