Frequent Contributor

Re: I know my measurements... need Garment info

On 2/11/2015 CathyRD said:

"Click Here" measurements are missing from more and more new items. Many, if not most of us depend on those measurements, and should not have to call Customer Service to get those measurements. This is an ONLINE retailer selling clothing and shoes that depend on good fit; those measurements help reduce returns! No measurements, no sale.

I have looked at several items in the past week or so that I have not even considered ordering because there are no specific garment measurements. I'm with you on this--no measurements, no sale. I can't afford to play a guessing game.

Respected Contributor

The ability to get the garment measurements was the reason I've shopped QVC for clothes for over 20 years. If they phase out this crucial information, I'm gone.

Super Contributor

On 2/11/2015 gardensla said:
On 2/11/2015 QLOU said:

None of the new items in the 9am LC show had the ""Click Here"" measurements. There are a few D&C items without measurements also.

That is nothing less than astonishing to me. Do they have institutional amnesia about the uprising last time they tried to do away with garment measurements?

Some of the decisions made by corporate are astonishing to me. Especially for a company that has been in business as long as they have. You would think they would learn a few things after a while.

Honored Contributor

You would think that Q would want to make it as easy as possible for the customer to choose the correct size and because we can't try on the measurements are an absolute necessity.Some of us like a loose fit while others want a more fitted look so garment measurements can really assist with fit.
Esteemed Contributor

I just received this answer to the email I sent today. {#emotions_dlg.blink} I'm sorry, but if they can't even use proper grammar, let alone the fact that this person has no idea what we're talking about, I think we're in trouble. I replied and told them exactly what I thought about this answer, in a very nice way, of course. Smile

Thank you for emailing QVC.
>
> I am sorry for any confusion regarding the size chart for A262191. The size
> chart has just been relocated. Under the video, there is a 4 icons. One of
> them says sizing. Click on that to see the size chart.
>
> In regards to A262180, it is the same thing, the size chart is below the
> video. We understand that you would need the chart to refer to.
>
> I hope this information is helpful and thank you for the opportunity to
> address your inquiry today.

New Contributor

kittymom based on this response we are definitely in trouble.
Trusted Contributor

Oh brother, kittymom, they really, really don't have a clue...sigh...

Member Since 11/20/2008
Respected Contributor

On 2/11/2015 dex said: You would think that Q would want to make it as easy as possible for the customer to choose the correct size and because we can't try on the measurements are an absolute necessity.Some of us like a loose fit while others want a more fitted look so garment measurements can really assist with fit.

I agree, but even with measurements, I still get the wrong size more times than not. It's awful to look at how many garments I've returned.