Honored Contributor

Albany is on evine right now representing a jewelry line! Viale 18k

I'll keep it fashion by saying I just finished watching the last Oso show😄 and there she was in the next segment and I said to myself 'Gee she looks familiar!' LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: I know it's not fashion but

Great to see her!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I never noticed how pretty she is when she was on the Q. 

Honored Contributor

Albany was a fun host to watch. Glad she is back on another shopping channel. Thanks for posting,

http://noguiltlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/have-a-nice-day-smiley-face.jpg

Honored Contributor

Most show hosts who are let go from one shopping channel eventually wind up on another, as a host or vendor. I wish her the best!

Has anyone seen Jacque Gonzalez?

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I just watched a video of her describing a ring. It's such a different role than when she was at the Q. When she was selling fashion, or fitness items, she was very animated. This job calls for her to be elegant and more sedate. She has adapted well, and is doing a good job, IMO.

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Most show hosts who are let go from one shopping channel eventually wind up on another, as a host or vendor. I wish her the best!

@handygal2, how long has she been gone? I haven't watched Q for a really long time, I wasn't aware she is no longer there. Thanks

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@handygal2, how long has she been gone? I haven't watched Q for a really long time, I wasn't aware she is no longer there. Thanks

@Snicks1: Albany left in early December 2016, and Jacque left in late May 2017.

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@Snicks1: Albany left in early December 2016, and Jacque left in late May 2017.

@handygal2.....Wow!

Thanks for the update.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:

I just watched a video of her describing a ring. It's such a different role than when she was at the Q. When she was selling fashion, or fitness items, she was very animated. This job calls for her to be elegant and more sedate. She has adapted well, and is doing a good job, IMO.

@handygal2

I always liked Albany but I'm feeling a bit duped since she no longer has her signature drawl! Was it affect or did she see a speech therapist?