Esteemed Contributor

I just tried to watch fashions...

PM Style, used to be an old reliable fashion show, featuring new styles.  But they were showing beauty.  Now we know why they discontinued the beauty channel -- they show beauty in all the fashion shows.  Tonight's show, so far of 13 items, 4 are beauty, one piece of jewelry, one pair of shoes, one handbag, one bathing suit, one lingerie item, 4 items of clothing.  AM Style on Saturday was almost all beauty, or Leah sitting at a table.  I don't get it.  

Honored Contributor

Re: I just tried to watch fashions...

Try a Bazaar magazine.  Everything is wionderful.

You might also enjoy bloggers like JLJ.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I never watch those shows. You never get pertinent information. It was just a bunch of stupid pretending  stories

I don't know what they do now, but if they don't discuss fabrication and fit and laundering information, what is left?

I don't care about Bunny of Binkie in the Hamptons

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind if they sell beauty during the Style shows because our hair and make-up are part of our personal style.  However, I'd object if they tried to work in something like a vacuum cleaner.  😊

Honored Contributor

I don't mind the beauty in small doses, but not like they do in AM Style. Amy is not that bad tonight, not acting too stupid or childish, which tells me she is just acting and that's not how she is in real life, hopefully.

Esteemed Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I don't mind if they sell beauty during the Style shows because our hair and make-up are part of our personal style.  However, I'd object if they tried to work in something like a vacuum cleaner.  😊

I don't mind a beauty item or 2, but i would love to see more fashions.  For example, I need some new pants.  Love wwc, but would like also have something with more fitting features.  They show NYDJ all the time.  I tried them, they don't work for me.  Neither do Issac's 24/7, I abhor the fabric.  I also have tried several logo, they are always too big.  I don't want to try flexibelle, buttons would be nice.  I can see  they have other pants online.  I would love to see them presented.  

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I never watch those shows. You never get pertinent information. It was just a bunch of stupid pretending  stories

I don't know what they do now, but if they don't discuss fabrication and fit and laundering information, what is left?

I actually had the pleasure of catching some of Rachel Boesing presenting fashions this afternoon.  I rarely have the chance to watch on weekdays.  She was wonderful, commenting on the garments, asking pertinent questions, clearly explaining the pricing policies. Never loud or frenetic. It was a full hour of Tolani!  But I recently bought a couple of tops, and not currently looking to buy more.  Love my tops, which were the square scarf type.  The soft material is wonderful, and I am sure I will buy more items in the future.

Hope to see Rachel doing fashions on weekends or evenings, if she can.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

LOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gif

@cherry 283917.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@cherry wrote:

LOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gif

@cherry 283917.gif

I laughed too 😆

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

I just watch dedicated shows ... like all LOGO or all SG, etc.

I'm not in the market for beauty products.   I'm very happy with the stuff I already use.